Reviews for Gadget in Chains
gianluca de duonni chapter 33 . 10/7/2006
Ripping off Stephan King's Shawshank Redemption, as well as The Green Mile, does not make you any more creative. You would still be accused of being as liberal a pundit as Milos Forman, the director of such claptrap as Hair and One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest. There is a reason such things as prisons and asylums exist - as a method to protect the innocent from the guilty. To say otherwise is to be blind to reality. While it may be true that miscarriages of justice do occur in real life, is that a reason to scrap an effective system, regardless of its many inherent flaws?
gianluca chapter 22 . 10/6/2006
can you spell manslaughter?
gianluca chapter 34 . 10/3/2006
Can you spell the word ANTICLIMAX?
Yunkel chapter 34 . 9/29/2006
Santo dios! nunca espere ver un fic tan detallado y bien hecho sobre rescue rangers como este. Loneheart tienes mi respeto y admiracion, al fin podre contarles a mis nietos un cuento digno de ser escuchado. Thanks for sharing your imagination & time with us.
docarrol chapter 34 . 9/22/2006
A strong end to a great story. Only a couple things left me wanting more.

First, since this story was largly about the parallels in the moral development of Gadget and Lawhiney, I was hoping for an epilog giving us one last glimpse of her to match Gadget's after the fact summing up and implimenting lessons learned. Maybe something about Roche's fate, too.

Second, although I do feel for the position Chip's in, I really think he got off too easy ;)
Some Stories chapter 34 . 9/21/2006
Great story. This was the best Rescue Rangers Fanfiction I've read so far. I like how things almost went back to normal in the end, but with Gadget now a stronger, more enlighten, person. I hope you come up with more ideas and write more RR stories.

My only regret with this story?

It will never get Animated. :(
Ambre W chapter 31 . 9/19/2006
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a bit, been busy. Well, I guess take everything I said in my last e-mail and add the words fantastic, novel worthy, and any other words of appraision that I can't quite think of right now. Poor Gadget. I'll read more soon. _
Anna McNarin chapter 34 . 9/12/2006
*cries that it's over* *happy that it's a happy ending* Take a bow.
Danny Barefoot chapter 34 . 8/31/2006
And now I have to read all the rest; but the ending is very effective and refreshingly clear. How this feels as a climax of 33 chpts I'm not sure, but I get the impression the story moved through events and crises at a pace like life itself. Lawhiny confusion very good, and it's amazing how you get little moments of cuteness into the whole thing. Well done; I mean it. I guess now you want a big rest.
Rosie Rubix chapter 34 . 8/17/2006
YAY!

(does the happy dance)

Wow, mate, I thought this would never finish (didn't really want it to either) but...wow. Really. It's the only Rescue Rangers story I've ever found that's worth bookmarking to come back to. It's an amazing job.

Thank you for sharing. :)

God bless, and toodle-oo.

Your next project (whatever and whenever that may be) is awaited with interest.

JillieRose
Sokudo Ningyou chapter 34 . 8/16/2006
Utterly amazing. This is the best piece of RR fanfiction I've ever read. Hopefully, even though this one took so long, you'll do more.
DarthRoden76 chapter 34 . 8/16/2006
BRAVO!

Truly an awesome story, long and very well detailed and written. I am glad it all worked out in the end for everyone...I do however have a question I hope you can send me the answer to: What is going to happen to little Roche while Lawhawney is in prison? You didnt exactly say, though I got the feeling that something was worked out. Please let me know, its the last little loose end that I want to find out about.

Well Done Story and it goes now on my favorites list! May the Force be With You Always! -DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Danny Barefoot chapter 32 . 8/16/2006
How in any number of worlds do you plan this thing out? All in advance, or partially improvised? And how much is originally from Rescue Rangers?

I still haven't got through the whole thing, but I'm amazed at the complexity and competence. There's plenty of human stuff that stops it just being intrigue. Did you read Robin Jarvis at all?

And how much more (though I'm sure everyone asks this) have you got planned?
Ambre W chapter 30 . 8/1/2006
You are just amazing! I can't really even go into words to describe how much I love this story. Over four years of writing, simply amazing. And the level of quality hasn't dipped in the least. I waited for the next chapter and was not disappointed. You really keep the plot moving. Hmm, I see that perhaps Lawhiney is finally seeing some of the consequences of her words. And Gadget, well what tolerance. I really feel sorry for her though ( in terms of what she said in the beginning about her father). Anyway, awesome job, and I will review chapte 31 soon. Keep on writing. ( Man, I wish this could be published.
Anna McNarin chapter 31 . 7/22/2006
I've said it before, and I will say it again: brilliant.
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »