Reviews for Gadget in Chains
Emily chapter 28 . 11/5/2005
Once again, brilliant chapter. Your updating speed isn't bad either, so I'm happy. It looks like Chip is getting a break, though it could spell some trouble for Gadget, and what of Lawhiney? I'm a little suprised with how good, honest and whatnot Basil is. Oh, I hope this story isn't ending soon, it's such a good story! Do update again soon.
gianluca de duonni chapter 27 . 10/26/2005
IS THAT IT? It would really be disappointing if this were the end.
Emily chapter 27 . 10/20/2005
And thus the story continues, but what was once two journeys has now become three. Update again soon. This story is brilliant. I love it!
Sokudo Ningyou chapter 27 . 10/13/2005
This story continues to amuse me with its strangeness, depth, and Chip's complete obtuseness.

By the way, however: sentences that end in '." He said' are wrong. It should be a comma, not a period, leading into the "He said," and a lowercase 'h'. Not a big deal, but it's something I've noticed you doing.
Ambre W chapter 26 . 9/23/2005
Like two sides of the same coin, morals are questioned, positions of right and wrong a blurred, and consequences...

Again, this was another great chapter that kept me glued to the screen. I can only wonder how events will play out. Update soon, great job! _
Jillie Rose chapter 26 . 9/18/2005
Sighs with contentment*

Wow, you really do love the cliffhangers mister. But I'll forgive you because the story is just superb.

Plotlines! Characters! Ah...

*another contented sigh*

You've made this engineering student in a faulty house very happy...
Emily chapter 26 . 9/11/2005
Woah. Big, mad, ugly rat on the loose. Gadget and Lawhiney and Dale and everything that's not a rat better be ok. That was a good chapter, worth the long wait. I just wish I didn't have to wait so long for updates. They are so good! Update again? Soon? Please?
gianluca de duonni chapter 26 . 9/11/2005
I do hope that you realize that there are people who do not believe in redemption. You do, right?
technetium chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
That's horrible - I feel so bad for poor Gadget. Help, help, she's bein' repressed!
technetium chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
I really like this story so far. Poor Gadget. I like how you delve further into their society, like the doctors. The mice could learn from veterinary lectures, but vets don't put a lot of effort into keeping mice alive. It must be rather unnerving to know that all your medical knowledge came from the most likely painful deaths of your peers in human experiments. I liked St. Peter, although I would think mice might have their own idea of a guardian to the pearly gates (like the Death of Rats)[or not, some do live in churches, after all]. You used the dead parrot sketch! That's awesome! I'm not the only twisted person who writes things like that.
technetium chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
"especially the part that dealt with two wrongs not making a right, when everyone knew that in algebra two negatives did equal positive." - I just love that line. It really show's Gadget's character. (Sadly, I can relate)
technetium chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This is a really interesting fic so far. Gadget was always my favorite character, and it looks like you've created a serious, well-written story. I'll be sure to read more of this when I get a chance.
Ambre Wisniewski chapter 25 . 8/22/2005
Fear is a potent thing, as seems to be what she discovered, so is hatred. I wonder if Bubbles really intended to do the unthinkable? As usual, a wonderfully crafted chapter that's still as powerful as your others. Don't listen to ones who can't appreciate such an intiguing read. Great job. Looking forward to more.
Ambre Wisniewski chapter 24 . 8/22/2005
As stated in my e-mail. I greatly enjoyed this chapter, and I fear what may have happened to the object of her attack. Great job. _
missmias chapter 25 . 8/5/2005
read my review of the last chapter. The same thing goes for this one: Ghosts, angels, devils and demons are cliches that hardly would be enough to help with suspension of disbelief.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »