Reviews for Solidarity
SoMysrie chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
You really well described their friendship. In the episode I really liked seeing the support that Lassister gave to Juliet. So I can only love your story.
imdestinyfreereally chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is so simple yet perfect. A vivid study of their relationship. Bravo.
Amberlynn1991 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I liked this very much. You did a good job, and I like your shoes! LOL
Jfish007 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
So cute! You should keep writing more Lassiter and Juliet stories! I loved how you brought them together without having them being together. Although I wouldn't mind that ;D But just how you wrote them in the end was very sweet and heartwarming.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Absolutely superb,thank you.
KuryakinGirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Sweet and heartbreaking and absolutely incredible.

I love the way you portray their relationship.

Just fantastic.

~K
mudstalker chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Very good insight into the characters! I liked it.
HarmoniousPie chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I like this. To me it comes off more one-sided Lassiter/Juliet but its still a very accurate portrayal of how he must've been feeling during all of this and I love the scenes of what happens after!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I loved it. I really must say that I am jealous of your skill as a writer. I hope you don't stop writing about Lassiter because it's so entertaining.
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I like stories where Carlton's hardass exterior is torn down. This one was very well written and I really, really enjoyed it. Great job
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Great story! Sometimes I feel like we have a lot of the same ideas about things. Kinda. Because I'm in the middle of writing a after-Mr. Ying-presents-short too, featuring Lassiter and O'Hara. I'll send you a link to it when it's done *fingers crossed.*
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
*giggles* Awesome! I love Juliet/Carlton friendship... You can just see how great they are as friends. :) That was so sweet. The finale (I FINALLY watched it last weekend) scared me so badly! And Shawn bugged me when he was all "Abigail"y again. But this was so precious. That giggle wasn't just an e-giggle.
ZGory chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I loved this piece. You just captured one of the things that stood out to me the most from the finale and expounded on it in such a wonderful way. I loved that you went beyond what happened in the episode and did some of the aftermath.

The part where Juliet's mask shatters and Lassiter is there for her was beautiful. I've been upset that some people say that her main reason for breaking down was because Shawn didn't show up. While I'm sure that was a factor, I doubt it was the main cause. I think you did a great job of showing that it was just the stress and fear of having almost lost her life that caused her to just breakdown.

Their little sleepover was such a precious thing to behold. It's true that only such traumatizing event as this could lead him to give in so much. Thank you for keeping it platonic and professional between them while still showing how much he deeply cares for her. Lassiter being Juliet's eyes and ears while she sleeps was just great.
andi chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
nice story
LaT chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This is a lovely, lovely postscript to "Mr. Yin Presents." I think you've captured Lassiter's voice really well; I could *hear* him as I read the story. Love the way you showcase the bond he feels with Juliet. Also, you've perfectly nailed one of the things I most love about the show, which is its sense of Created Family:

"I make some calls too. I check up with the Chief, with McNab, with Guster who relays me information about both Spencers and Lytar. Everyone is still okay, still protected. Still moving forward even though our world has been turned upside-down."

That's it in a nutshell, the way this little group of people, for all their bickering with and snarking at each other, nevertheless have each other's backs through thick and thin.

Very well done.