Reviews for Lead us not into temptation
Bell 1 chapter 47 . 9/3/2017
Well, that was a whole heap of crud. I don't know if I like this story or cannot stand it.

While I didn't like the affair, or Esme's lying to Carlisle, I am just as unhappy with Carlisle's accident and Bella's current life now.

Carlisle doesn't even know he has a son. That alone is heart breaking. Bella having to do it all on her own is just as much so. Well, I hope he sequel you promised is complete and a HEA.
Bell 1 chapter 9 . 9/3/2017
Hmmm... well, this just turned Carlisle into a controlling pedophile, and then add to it his cheating on his wife. I'm going to continue, but so far, this combination doesn't seem right at all...
OhGeeFantasy chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I love Carlisle/Bella pairings. Looking forward to reading this fic.
Gee
pegasus5406 chapter 48 . 9/1/2014
This was a different but enjoyable story, I enjoyed it very much, I hope you do a sequel I'd love to see how this plays out especially if Carlisle finds out that Bella's son is his...thanks again hon, can't wait to read more if there is to be amore...hehehe...bigg huggs. Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
LMAO...that was really hilarious. Open mouth insert foot...hehehe...I love it...thanks hon, I needed a good laugh...huggs. Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Hehehe...This is a very cute story so far. Can't wait to read more of it...thanks hon, huggs. Peggy
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 48 . 7/12/2014
Wow so much twists and turns Hun but I like it… though there was times that I really disliked Bella and Carlisle
guest chapter 48 . 6/10/2014
will it be a chance meeting like she goes home and runs into him? of he and Esme vacation and run into her?
guest chapter 47 . 6/10/2014
Wow that ending was something else entirely. not expected at all.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
this is a weird story about immoral people
Carlisle'sflavor chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
W-O-W! I'd have me some father Carlisle any day! Awesome :)
Cullen Cousin chapter 48 . 1/14/2014
Hot dang, can't wait!

CC
ViciousGingerLady chapter 47 . 10/28/2013
UPDATE
vifly chapter 47 . 8/30/2013
Very good! Keep it up!
nicoleloeffler09 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is a really good story I really hope you continue it.