Reviews for Patience Is Its Own Reward
marianmerza chapter 44 . 1/19
I loved it
Marca05 chapter 6 . 6/28/2019
Get you keep saying blue eyes when both Muon and his mother have green eyes. Russians seem to favor green eyes with blind hair over the blue eyes like the Swedish blonds.
Guest chapter 44 . 6/13/2019
Wow, what a ride! 3 3 3 Thank you so much LFU! I love your fanfics!
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 44 . 6/1/2019
Kyoko's issue was never expressing love. It was acknowledging love and accepting it.
dreamerkins chapter 44 . 2/1/2019
Ah! such a sweet story! I'm blubbering so much over here! your paragraphs on Lory's view of Kyoko, are incredibly spot on! I love that!
dreamerkins chapter 40 . 2/1/2019
wow! I really wish dangerous academics were a real show.. Maybe you should write it out as a script, and try to get it made.. sigh. I'm sure it would have issues, because of the adult/student relationship, but there's got to be a way to make it work.. Maybe a novel, first? I know you have scenes written out here, but if you fleshed it out, I bet it would be a best-seller!
dreamerkins chapter 29 . 1/31/2019
Lol, people were mentioning you focusing less on Ren and Kyoko, at this point.. and, while I have to agree, I also have to say, I like it. Nakamura doesn't put all the focus on Ren and Kyoko, either. character growth is important... for ALL the characters... not just our favorites.. if it's only R&K, there are a lot of other fics for that.. yours has depth, and a lot of world.. in addition, I'm loving the story they are acting! I really appreciate you putting so much of that in, too. it's a really interesting story, and also very interesting seeing the less method of actors grow in their skills, as well!
stoplightgodess chapter 44 . 11/1/2017
I have read this story about half a dozen times and it still gets me. Great work with characterization.
Hirameki Morgan chapter 41 . 8/7/2017
After reading and rereading this story, I suddenly thought how funny it would have been if the president of LME had invaded this party ()
Acer Quercus chapter 26 . 7/2/2017
I just wanted to say, you are an amazing writer, but I have refrained from saying this until I read all of your fanfics, I still have about four left, but they are the longest ones. I had to comment, however, as I was surprised that that festival takes place on my birthday, October 22.
FSE chapter 2 . 7/1/2017
I happened to notice that in paragraph 24 of this chapter, the word exited is written, where, from the context, you possibly meant excited. I just wanted to let you know, and thank you for all of your wonderful stories.
Collaborative Lady chapter 3 . 4/21/2017
It makes me laugh all the time. First it was for the maids, then the men, then the possible glimpse of ghosts. It is absurd, like Skip Beat. :D
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
You see... I'll call you a genius regardless of what your author's note says.
Isabel Chandani chapter 6 . 2/28/2017
I love that Ren's parents showed up, Kyoko needs that in her life. a
And the lyrics to Kyokos song were lovely. I can't wait to see Ren interact discreetly with his parents, I really do feel for the boy.
sru2525 chapter 8 . 1/14/2017
Your story telling is awesome so gooooooood please keep this kind of writing style going
1,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »