Reviews for Patience Is Its Own Reward
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Oh. My. God! Thats perfect! I never would have thought of Ren as a sub! Great way to work him in there! Well I just wanted to tell you that.. :)
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Mwuhaha! This was freakin funny! Nice job! It is interesting to see Ren loose control sometimes but dint make it to outrageous, otherwise it becomes OOC... So far you're good though! Haha I can't imagine what a sight that cafe was! Ren and Sho fighting? Priceless! Plus the cafe ghoul! Awesome! I can't wait to continue reading.
Lili2705 chapter 44 . 3/16/2012
Some of the fanfic writers get lost in their own wishful fantasies for the characters they love. While I respect everybody who has the ability to "word" their fantasies to a story, it is not a joy for me to read 10 chapters of make out sessions between the characters I love, even though more often than not while reading the manga or watching the anime I feel like ripping off my hair because I am desperate for an affectionate gesture between them.

So I want to thank you for your stories. For giving them an actual plot, for not being overly out of character, for not creating drama for dramas sake, for giving us the romance we so crave and for the humor shining through here and there. Thanks for sharing your talent with the folks whose only talent is hanging on every word that is written down. Very very much appreciated. Please keep up the good work.
Amanthya chapter 44 . 3/6/2012
Even though I've already read this, reading your updates to its sequel drove me back to read what started it all...and it's still a gripping story that pulls you in and won't let go.

I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know we never get tired of your fics, no matter how many times we re-read them. And I think it's ok for me to speak for all of your readers when I say that, judging by the number of reviews you get and what they say! ; )

I think I've said it before, but just in case, I always appreciate the level of research you put into your fics, even for what appear to just be tiny details-they really transform the atmosphere of the fic, taking it from a good story to a good world that we're totally immersed in. And I still love the way you make things so easy to visualize-I've never gotten over the awesome image you make of the opening credits of "This is My School Now" fading out on Kyoko's golden eyes!

Okay, that's enough rambling, sorry! And thanks again. : )
Arachnos Black chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
noones supposed to know who setsu is either or else its just to obvious who cain is. even to people who dont know their relationship i mean, if you know its kyoko, then you would think:

1. LME

2. AMAZING ACTOR

3. KNOWS KYOKO

4. SUPER TALL AND HANDSOME

is it not blatantly obvious?
slsgirl chapter 44 . 2/22/2012
Three days and six hours worth of homework were totally worth missing for this. :)
Jenndifurry chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
Okay this is for last chapter. Kyoko's band could have played at the crystal ballroom in portland a beautiful venue. I got se a band there a couple of years ago.
Jenndifurry chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
"Portland, overlooking the Columbia River." While I don't live in portland (I live across the river in Vancouver, WA) I go through the city on my way to a suburb on the outskirts. Most of Portlands 5 star hotels are in farther in land far from the river. If Kyoko whould be looking at the river the chances are would be that she would be looking at the willamette river. All thw hotels along Coulumbia are situated near the airport. She could be staying at the red lion but that's on my side of the river and farther away from the rose garden which is also downtown.
Evie chapter 23 . 11/17/2011
Patience is indeed a good word to use as part of your title. I appreciated how you took time to develop the characters and plot, resulting in the enjoyable natural flow instead of the characteristic rush of most fanfics.

I look forward to reading more of your stories or seeing your work on the bookshelf one day. After all, you conjured a good number of original characters and subplots in this work.

Thank you for your patience in writing, it has given me ample excuse for procrastinating my assignment P
Armandhas chapter 44 . 11/12/2011
I think I have just read the 44 chapter definition of perfection.

It wasn't sappy, it wasn't boring, it wasn't...well you got my drift.

At first I wanted to skip over this story because it had so many chapters. But I am happy that my curiosity go the better of me. From beginning to end I thoroughly enjoyed it. The way you have created well thought out OC's, spectacular twists and turns in the overall plot, a complete drama in full detail, I just don't know if there was any thing that I didn't like. Actually I am quite sure that everything was just...perfect.

Well, maybe one detail that had me nervous from the moment that Fuwa started talking to Kanae. I am a complete YashiroxKanae fanboy, so when she interacted really nice with Fuwa and Hiou as well, I became extremely anxious as to who she might end up with. Luckily nothing happened with the two boys, sadly nothing happened with Yashiro either. Ah well.

Once again, a fantastic story, thank you ever so much for sharing it.

Armandhas
LunaBianca chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
I like how you're handling Kyoko's emotional development, her awareness of Ren's and Sho's romantic feelings. The Hizuri's interaction with the Daruama-ya couple is also welcome.

And Ren gave her a guitar! Yay! I don't know Ashlee Simpson's music, but I look forward to Kyoko's performance.
LunaBianca chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
This chapter was fun. I've always wanted to see Cain and Setsu show up at Kyoko's high school, but I can't conceieve of it ever happening (and definitely not with Kyoko and/or Ren revealing their identities). I do imagine that Kyoko takes strength from her characters when schoolmates hassle her. Knowing that she could traumatize any of them as Mio, Natsu or Setsuka would make it easier to ignore their taunts. But it would be satisfying to see Kyoko serve up a little vengence...
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
So ridiculous, but I kept laughing. Thanks!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
The last line is great, Sho going to see Kyoko tarted up! Cliche or not, you're right, these situations are fun. :)
anemix chapter 44 . 10/23/2011
I really like this story, and how you included all the characters. The skipping around timeframe is kind-of weird, but understandable just the same. I hope the sequel is as good as this!

(\/)