Reviews for Patience Is Its Own Reward
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
You see... I'll call you a genius regardless of what your author's note says.
Isabel Chandani chapter 6 . 2/28/2017
I love that Ren's parents showed up, Kyoko needs that in her life. a
And the lyrics to Kyokos song were lovely. I can't wait to see Ren interact discreetly with his parents, I really do feel for the boy.
sru2525 chapter 8 . 1/14/2017
Your story telling is awesome so gooooooood please keep this kind of writing style going
Diafthora chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
I absolutely love the idea of a serving contest - great job thinking it up
Diafthora chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Just because it's cliché doesn't mean it's bad. I love reading about school festivals and how's the saying never change a winning team and the concept works so go for it.
Michiyo chapter 44 . 11/10/2016
You have written a lovely story! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
the lyrics were good i thought they were part of a song
Rie Noosirnym chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
That lyrics is really good. It really suits the mood
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
This is adorable!~
Guest chapter 26 . 7/8/2016
i loved it but after chapter 25…i lost little bit intresset
ladygraywolf chapter 44 . 6/25/2016
Thank you for a wonderful story. You did a perfect job in writing it. Can't wait to start the second half. Keep em coming.
ladygraywolf chapter 34 . 6/25/2016
I love this story, it really gives insight to all the characters and makes them seem real. The different gangs at the school are kind of interesting and I'm starting to worry about Kimiko tho. She is planning something that could possibly get her killed.
I don't think there is any role that Ren and Kyoko could play together where there wouldn't be an attraction between the two. The chemistry is so strong with those two that they are naturally pulled together.
You are doing a great job with this story. Keep up the good work, but remember to take a break and get lots of rest. It will keep your mind clear.
ladygraywolf chapter 11 . 6/24/2016
I'm happy to see Kyoko and her friends experiencing new venues in their entertainment careers and having fun doing it. What I don't get is that Ren and Sho are both so over anxious when it comes to Kyoko and other guys. It's like they don't trust her. Granted she is naive when it comes to men, but she doesn't look at men in a romantic way either. Its amazing how jealousy can take over a persons life. They both want her, but one she doesn't like in that way and the other she is just starting to think about how she feels about him.. Plus she has Kuu to protect her from other wolves out there. This would be a good time for Ren to sit back and think about everything clearly and let his dad take care of her. We all know Sho is going to show up and try to ruin everything because he doesn't have a normal brain. Hes just nuts.
Shouko may be a good manger, but she has no idea how to handle Sho. Her personality isn't strong enough to handle him other wise she would figure out a way to stop him.
ladygraywolf chapter 6 . 6/24/2016
You did a beautiful job on the song. And it's always fun having Kuu and Julie in the story. It brings out a special side of Kyoko...Great job.
ladygraywolf chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
I have never laughed so hard. That was super funny...Good job.
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »