Reviews for Patience Is Its Own Reward
Rie Noosirnym chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
I'm loving your fanfic! You are making my cliche shojou dream for skip beat come true!It doesn't look cliche in this fanfic btw!
Rie Noosirnym chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
Oh gosh. I'm it dear. It's actually refreshing to read a fanfic about highschool life...
Rie Noosirnym chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
KRF chapter 6 . 2/22/2016
/Its been a long time since i wrote any reviews, but... I still love your stories... inspite of reading them... like... i dont know... 20-30 times... Hope life is being good to you and you are doing really well...

Thanks for the wonderful stories... when I cant get my ... sad(?)..sort of feelings out, i read your stories, and think that ... One day.. one day for sure... I will have a Ren in my life.. a kuu and a julie... and a lory.. and ...welll never mind..:D

Thank you.
2 angryunicorns chapter 6 . 2/10/2016
Good this is corny as hell.
2 angryunicorns chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
I know it's too soon to say something but gosh how I rolled my eyes over some 's like I'm reading a really corny shoujo manga.I have no shame and I'll say I like it !
misherukuro chapter 44 . 11/20/2015
Great fic. So rare to read one that has the love realization early on and then takes time developing the characters and relationships in a more natural way to the personalities then simply rushing to the 'ever-after'. I've enjoyed several of you fics now and plan to go straight on to the sequel of this one. You really are a great writer. Thanks for sharing. ~,~
era-romance chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
That was great lmao!
1sunfun chapter 44 . 10/5/2015
A really nice and interesting story.
1sunfun
1sunfun chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
Nice song.
Wwww chapter 44 . 9/23/2015
I'm rather new to fanfiction but I do love this story that you've written. It's great. Gonna start shadow's heart next
ncisduckie chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
Oh. My. God. I'm so excited.
betty4794 chapter 44 . 3/3/2015
what a wonderful story
fitriana.sunnah chapter 44 . 2/23/2015
you don't know how much it worth to read your story. I even gave up my breakfast and lunch for last sunday just to complete reading it and my stomach-ulcer become worst at the day after. I'm glad it was not end yet. thanks for your hard work. I'll definitely read the shadow's heart. :)
Elyse chapter 41 . 2/1/2015
Regarding your note about Hiou and Maria - what you could have done is made them sworn enemies (much like Ren and Kyoko in the beginning) and then build the romance as a one shot when they were older. Just wanted to point that out.
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »