Reviews for Patience Is Its Own Reward
yuki chapter 32 . 1/21/2015
Wow, lol... Now Kanae has three love interests. How hilarious... I love all your fanfics.
Mischief101 chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
In the manga no one on set except the director knows that Ren is Cain and Kyoko is Setsu. It's supposed to be a secret.
A0H4 chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
...Omg
HannokiKaen chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
I was just rereading this for the nth time and noticed something: speaking as someone from vancouver island, it is not victoria island, victoria is (a popular tourist sight true) a city (and BC's capital) on the southern/bottom tip of VANCOUVER island. Vancouver city is on the mainland, if you got confused by that (it goes back to our founding as a province and politics etc...). otherwise everything you have mentioned here is accurate to my knowledge... just that i don't know of any victoria island.
Glimare chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
*died laughing* nice.
TheCanadianGuest chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
I am loving this story so much! But I just wanted to point out something (which I wouldn't be surprised if you'd already been told about) that as someone who has grown up and lives in Victoria B.C., the island is called Vancouver Island, not Victoria Island. I know it can be confusing as just a ferry ride to the mainland is the city Vancouver, but Victoria the capital city of British Columbia, is on Vancouver Island. ;)
Aside from that one minor correction, I'm thoroughly enjoying your story! I've read a few of your others and also liked them as well. Keep up the great work! :)
4gnez chapter 44 . 8/7/2014
That was a great story. I enjoyed it very much.
Anon chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
Ahhhhh! I can't get over how much I LOVE what you've done with Kyoko's character! Can't wait to read more! :)
Anon chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
I like how Reino was confused with Setsu's reactions, lol. And I LOVE the mature and understanding but firm way that Kyoko has been handling Sho! Also, quite like the determined yet respectful adoration Sho has for Kyoko now. Kinda want him to be the always-on-standby guy who just spends the rest of his life loving and chasing after her like this. Maybe it's cruel, but it's just too moe to resist! _
Anon chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
I noticed you were unsure whether Lory's make-up artist was named Jelly or Jerry. "R" in Japanese is pronounced something between a rolled "R" (like in spanish) and an "L", though many times it comes out sounding more like simply "L". When translating, sometimes people will transcribe the phonetics ("L" sound) and sometimes they will use Romaji (writing an "R" for the "L" sound). Her name would be pronounced as Jelly in Japan. Thought this little explanation might help. Cheers! :)
Siluclouds chapter 44 . 7/3/2014
Good ending, but I want more! Oh there is more. And I can't read it until I finish Ashita no Ousama. I loved how the romance went slowly but not too slowly. Cough cough the original cough koff. Also I want to praise the writing in this fanfic. I can't imagine how much work must be put in for two stories to fit in one flawlessly, and for both to be page scrolling. I liked how Kanae was also given a little love in this fic. I want her to be officially paired up though. I support both Hiou and Yashiro. Both ways the age difference is a lot. Argh this paragraph does not flow. Keep writing!
Jenndifurry chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Why is Yashiro trying to coax the quivering man out of his hiding place? What is he doing at the job of Cain and Setsu?
Calantha S chapter 44 . 1/28/2014
This was so fantastic! I love your writing style and portrayal of the characters. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Calantha S chapter 37 . 1/28/2014
When starting a story that has multiple chapters I usually wait until the end to review. However, I just want to say that I love this story! I love the development between Ren and Kyoko, the growth of Sho, and I *love* HIO and Moko - forever! Yay! :)
tuberose lover chapter 44 . 1/27/2014
Wooooooo! this was ...O.O AMAZING! (o)
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »