Reviews for Patience Is Its Own Reward
The PrinceLady chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
I loved it. It was hilarious, and the part with Kyoko was perfect, because it's just like her to do that!
The PrinceLady chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
God, poor doggy. I feel so sorry for her, but yet, here I am, laughing at her expense.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
I know 1 review won't make a difference, but I have to say, you're a pretty good writer. This story really brought out a lot of my emotions.
macy chapter 44 . 10/24/2013
I loved it! I only put it down once becausec i had to sleep that was on chap 22 then when i picked it up again like an hour after i woke up i just realized ive read to the end and was like omg nooooo! Its over! Dread fillded my soul and i wished i would have taken my time. Then i was like WOOT THERE IS A SECOND STORY! The dread left to be replaced my happyness. I love your work.
Erilin-chan chapter 35 . 10/7/2013
I'm gonna be honest with you, I liked the beginning of this story. Up to around the time when they went to Kyoto and he proposed, I was enjoying the story. Kuu was suitably crazy, I did raise an eye at his truck attack but all's fair in a crazy scene, haha. Right amount of fluff and interesting story, and I loved Sho's slow gentle realisation and growth.
Then it got pretty heavy into the movie, it's an interesting story and I liked your filming descriptions. I was feeling however, that it was distracting from the main story and as it got longer and longer I just ran out of steam a little. The added element of a totally new stage play and Ren heading to the US just for me, takes away my reading enjoyment (fan girl cry "where's the fluff!?"). I feel like this should be two stories. I'm all for long stories if they're well linked, but personally, I just feel there's two stories here...So I'm gonna withdraw - on this story at least - at this chapter. But I do like your style! Kanae and Yoshihito's story was coming along nicely and I did like there side spin off, but yeah...I just lost steam on this story.
MythsMonstersMadness chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
Singers are constantly trying there hand at acting, sometimes with sad attempt, and sometimes with surprisingly good performances.
MythsMonstersMadness chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Your song made me tear up. Too close to home.
MythsMonstersMadness chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
LOL! That was hilarious. Get to see the immature side of Ren.
May Eve chapter 40 . 9/22/2013
Wow. Just, wow. You need to start writing screenplays for pay because I love fanfiction and I'm attached to Kyouko/Ren fics in particular, but "Dangerous Academics" actually made this already impressive fic more amazing. It's fantastic beyond words and by the third episode I felt like I was reading exclusively to find out the end of the show.
Miss Rune chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
I was trying so hard not to smile whole reading this.
nupuroo chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
I'm not concerned with Kyoko getting mad at Ren... That's normal. What WAS totally OOC as well as pointless was Kyoko publicly demonstrating that Kyoko and Setsuka are the same person. (Even if they don't hear being called Setsu. It doesn't matter, because Cain WAS named.)
1) How does she know there aren't any students at her school who are playing extras in the movie? They could easily put two and two together and figure out that Cain Heel is a character too, and that Ren is playing him.
And 2) why couldn't she just scare them as HERSELF? In some ways, she's actually scarier when she's being herself, because you wouldn't expect it like you would with Setsu.

I'm still enjoying this story, but seriously?

I'm sorry if I come off as rude, but I simply don't understand your reasoning. :/
megz-7747 chapter 44 . 8/7/2013
Loveddddd it! Could imagine the story happening while reading it. And even though the scenes from the show was a bit too detailed and took the focus away from the main story, i loved it too. It was so good it could have been posted as a story on its own!
Yvonnerenee chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
Ł0
waddlewog chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
great story
PrinceDandy chapter 44 . 7/1/2013
Well, all's well! Thanks for writing this-and now I shall go read the next one!
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »