Reviews for Patience Is Its Own Reward
PrinceDandy chapter 43 . 7/1/2013
This is so great to read! But the allusions to Ren's bad driving are beginning to make me nervous... oh well. I guess I'd better just keep reading.
PrinceDandy chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
I'd like to say thanks for the attention you give to old info from the Manga. A lot of writers just use the story as a premise for their character, as an easy-bake background. But your writing incorporates the old story, making the new one so much more believable and connectable.
PrinceDandy chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
I just have to say "thank you!" for writing this story! I'm only at chapter 15 and I'm so glad about that. . .. I don't want it to be over . . . .

Man, it's just so great. Nothing better than a great romance on a lazy summer day.
yoloswagmaster chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Awww SNAPP!
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Stupid Sho. . . :
Jenndifurry chapter 35 . 4/2/2013
okay you did it... i read all of Ashita no Ousama in one day... I disagree with the comment about the art work... but anyway I had read all of the shadows heart without having read Ashita no Ousama thank you for introducing me to it it beautifully written and I'm glad that you made them married.
Sekisetsu 7 chapter 44 . 4/1/2013
Sorry... I accidentally posted my review before completing it. What i wanted to say was, "Wow. Just wow. If I were Hizuri Kuu, this story would be Kuon. This story is amazing in every way possible and I could actually somehow imagine this happen in the manga. I'm going to read your next story now."
sorry-accountinactivenow chapter 44 . 4/1/2013
Wow. Just wow. If I were Hizuri Kuu, this story would be Kuon. This story is amazing in every way possible and I could actually somehow imagine this happen in the manga. I'm going to do
tinkita chapter 44 . 3/26/2013
Fantastic story! I love it!
Chihihaku182 chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
It was... O.O so... *speechless*
Mystera II chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
Sho is an idiot! if he wanted to win Kyoko for himself he should have tried showing up on time. He knows how much she hates his umprofessionality.
His tardiness makes him look really bad compared to his co-stars.
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »