Reviews for Patience Is Its Own Reward
Guest chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
Finally being freetrusted you totally finally i caaaan imagine meeeee
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
I feel really bad for Sho now :(
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Aaaaaw i feel bad for Sho
griffindork93 chapter 44 . 1/4/2013
This was fantastic. I spent the entire story out of breathe because I was gasping or laughing. I hope you never stop writing.
Ngosa95 chapter 44 . 12/17/2012
Hey, I read the story from start to finish and I have to commend you on your use of words. I have an overactive imagination so this was like a huge feast for me. I LOVED IT!
Thank you. Hope I enjoy your other stories as well.
InvisibleeInk chapter 44 . 12/10/2012
Alright First review in 44 chapters. I must say well...ugh...what do I say to express my feelings? This is awesome! Or something else?
CrimsonMoonKnight chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Hahahahahaha that name truly fits the ending of the story
Anilyn Shaw chapter 20 . 11/28/2012
she can finally let go of that past. i can't believe seana did all that. the nerve of that woman! at least Ren was able to save her :)
Anilyn Shaw chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
i cant stand Seana! this woman would dare do this to her own daughter?! the audacity! Ren! i command you to knock some sense into the woman, even if she has to be unconcience to do it!
Anilyn Shaw chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
how cute :3 too cute for words! - Kyoko's finally graduated from LoveMe and she's on her way to being a full fledged actress v
Anilyn Shaw chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
here we go again :) looking forward to it v the drama sounds really good and i think i already know who's gonna be the other lead :P should be interesting
Anilyn Shaw chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
how cute :3 i'm in fangirl heaven right now. it was just...beautiful. the simplicity and beauty, the look back on the past, just beautiful :)
Anilyn Shaw chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
secrets out 0.o Corn is Kuon, Kuon is Ren, interesting that Kyoko was the one to figure it out. ;)
Anilyn Shaw chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
FINALLY! i know they're going to go through some troubles...but it's about FLIPPIN TIME! i'm satisfied...but of course, now i have to continue.
Anilyn Shaw chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
the troublesome trio meet up once again...oh boy let the sparks fly v
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »