Reviews for Patience Is Its Own Reward
la asian chica chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
the men better go inconspicuously~!

Xo it would be way too cliched if they were both noticed by fans.

Sho, he's okay because he likes to show off and no one (readers) care about him.

Ren better be the handsome stranger that ONLY looks familiar.
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Haha, I read the Dance fic by Witness too. Was great, wasn't it? Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops. Some parts of the fic were a little awkward with how you worded it, but overall, it's a good start.

Oh, one thing. Not sure if you meant for Ren to call her 'Kyoko' instead of Mogami-san, but that struck me as odd. It was this line:

"Kyoko! Calm down, please and just tell me what you wanted to tell me."
Alcyone chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow, you're on a roll! keep up the wonderful work, i can't wait to see how this story turns out.
catwomanswrath chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
ah can't wait to read more :)
Paty chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
MUAHAHAHAHA Sho you perv! stop ogling people! OH GOD i soo want to see mimori's face when all the guys start drooling for kyoko! plus Ren X Sho competition over the cute maid will be so much fun! can't wait!

PS: can't hiou-kun be there too? little guy is awesome
lifeisawesome chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Yay! New story! Your style is so interesting- it's subtle, so the reader doesn't realize how entrapped they are by it until you finish! I mean, I know that I love your writing, but even so, I still end up liking it more than expected each time. I mean, you write enough plot in the beginning to leave me curious, but not enough that it's already all given away and easy to predict. Enjoy-a-ble!
SkullAuror107 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
The start of what's sure to be another excellent story from you. I can't wait to see the drama at the school. This is going to be amusing.
gonewritin chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
You know, the funny thing is, even though the school festival is normally a huge cliche, since that kind of thing never happens in Skip Beat, it isn't. I don't think I've ever come across a single Skip Beat fic about a school festival. So in a way, you are incredibly original. I like the idea and the characterization and structure. I am definitely looking forward to another great chapter. :)
mommai chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh how fun! I'm looking forward to seeing them all in a school festival setting! The setting might be a little common, but it's a lot different with these characters thrown in!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
this looks like an excellent start- i wish i could help you with the name of the school but i'm afraid i don't know it either- poor ren's probably going to be shocked when he sees kyoko's costume for her class's thing and i disagree about school festivals being overused, i actually haven't found very many fics at all that take advantage of them though i can think of several school festivals in manga so i'd be surprised if kyoko doesn't really have a school festival at some point in the manga- it'd probably be a fantastic lowpressure way for those who haven't had much luck in finding acting gigs to showcase their talent or at least network with some of the people who could help them later- looking forward to how this will go, i love your skip beat stuff it all rocks!
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76