Reviews for Patience Is Its Own Reward
Anilyn Shaw chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
0.o...i sense something important is going to happen...i just hope that it's good.
Anilyn Shaw chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
that was a perfect song to synchronize with Kyoko's emotions. and the fact that you only used a snippet allowed me to listen to the whole song and sync it with the chapter. very good chapter as usual :)
Anilyn Shaw chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
characters are truly growing up.
Anilyn Shaw chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
very interesting. very interesting indeed. she knows now, but she's too scared to admit it, even to herself. very interesting...
Anilyn Shaw chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
please dont ruin Ren's chances with her. i'm sorry Kyoko how much you've gone through :( please dont fear Ren! please! love to write more, but i've gotta see how it continues. good chapter.
Anilyn Shaw chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
awww :3 once again Ren has shown how he'll go to the moon and stars for this girl. it's so infuriating that she doesnt understand it! i nearly cried at the poem, i always felt bad for Kyoko about her mother. the poor girl. :( really good chapter
Anilyn Shaw chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
it was nice to see a softer side of Ren. you barely see it in the manga, so it was nice to read it here. the detail was spot on and the dialogue was very much like the characters. i thought those three girls were stupid and it was nice to see Kyoko defending herself from them :) all in all? still a great story v
Anilyn Shaw chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
oh beautiful! this is going to get good :) i thought cat-fights were interesting to watch...but guy fights...oh so beautiful. i'm jealous of Kyoko.
Anilyn Shaw chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
oh my word...that was too funny. first to think of Ren becoming vengeful and so childish...i'm still laughing, nice work Kyoko for straightening them out. :)
Anilyn Shaw chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
you...are a really good writer. i've read your letter story, i've read a couple of your one shots...but this? my word! you are really good! i'm intrigued to read more...and i dont read this many chapters...ever...dont worry about people "bearing" with you because you are incredible! seriously. i can't wait to read more. nothing to critique, nothing to add, just...wow.
Icy-Kitty117 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
if ther is 1 thing I LOVE, it's rolling on the floor laughing at the antics of the skip beat characters. and jou did an awsome job at giving me just that. i was rolling on the floor laughing(for real, my mom thought i lost my marbles ;-) ) so hard i started crying! it was an amazing chapter! Nice work!
iwaddle chapter 44 . 11/23/2012
Thank You Very Much!
i really loved this story, the plot, the characters and even the OCs are awesome... usually when you read fanfic, the writer deviates from the story and the manga characters and the story feels a bit off... i admit that you deviate and embelish certain situations and characters but they fit perfectly...
I am looking forward to the sequel of this story. More power to you!
Ganbattemasu!

Btw, have you ever considered becoming a script writer? Dangerous Academics was really good, i just wish that it can become a real drama... Thank you again...('',)
Blackbird0 chapter 44 . 11/18/2012
WOW!:O I'm speechless. This story is so amazing: the plot is so intricate and you've developed the chracters wonderfully and it was beautifully written! Plus, I couldnt stop squealing, especially towards the end! It made my insides melt into a puddle of goo:P
winter-ghost-20 chapter 44 . 11/9/2012
TWO THUMBS UP... LOVE THIS STORY...
Summer Blooms chapter 44 . 11/9/2012
This story was amazing! I can't wait to read your other stories! :D
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »