Reviews for Tunes with Tony Masen
CoppertopJ chapter 18 . 7/29
Okay...you worked me up, then had me roflmao! Can I just say, I just finished reading the Vampire series this weekend, and I had to read this one as well.

YOUR WRITING IS FUCKING EXCELLENT!
Orangeduck23 chapter 1 . 5/17
You passed away?!
April Cat chapter 17 . 2/1
So Jake knew Tony Masen was visiting his garage as a client and never told her.
robertsbella2 chapter 24 . 12/4/2018
Great fic, really enjoyed it.
Lillywhite1 chapter 24 . 11/11/2018
I love your story, thanks for writing this!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 23 . 9/16/2018
I finished my review for the last chapter and then saw another reviewer saying that you had passed away...I'm heartbroken. I didn't know you & I'm obviously just now reading this fic as it was on my TBR list forever but you were so talented. Thanks to you, I now have a pretty amazing playlist as well so thank you again...3
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 24 . 9/16/2018
Wow, such a great story! I can tell you put so much of yourself into this & I really think that makes certain fics really great and memorable! I loved this Bella and Edward was so hot! Loved Edward & his dirty talk - it wasn't overdone like some other fics...it was just perfect!

Loved the ending as well!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 16 . 9/15/2018
Oops had to stop and go back a chapter to review some more...sorry that scene in 17 had me in a puddle haha

It's taking me forever to read this fic (& I'm usually a pretty fast reader) but I keep stopping to download more songs! Thanks to you I now have a 70's playlist that I'm so excited about! I never thought I'd like 70's songs (I'm 37 so more of an 80's girl) but there are so many that I've heard and know that I like but just never got around to downloading them so...thanks!

Oh! Thanks for getting rid of Edward's ponytail hahaha...I legit thought about flouncing as soon as he was described (sorry!) but glad I kept at it! haha

Really loving this story so far!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 17 . 9/15/2018
First off, I'm just reviewing because I typically read from my Kindle. Second, I can't believe I'm just now reading this fic!

Now, I had to grab my laptop & come on here to review this chapter because HOLY FUCK EDWARD IS SO FUCKING HOT! Wow, his dirty talk...his everything is just...so damn sexy!

Ok, off to read the rest :)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/29/2018
Wow. This was truly amazing. Thank you so much.
QueenGB chapter 24 . 8/14/2018
I love when the good stories stay put and I thank storytellers like you for that. I also love it when you go back to them they age and refine with time. ‘Nobody does it better.’ ;-D
KoverKat08 chapter 11 . 8/3/2018
i really am very confused now! Why are these people after Bella? What did Jake do that lead them to do this to him? guess i'll have to read to find out...
KoverKat08 chapter 10 . 8/3/2018
god, i'm so confused... Tony's mood swings are giving me kinda whiplash. hah. geddit?
KoverKat08 chapter 4 . 8/3/2018
their conversations are so interesting! So much more interesting than any conversation I've ever witnessed between two people who don't even know each other...
Speechygirl chapter 24 . 7/11/2018
Wonderful story and a very talented author. Hoping just4ale is looking down from heaven reading her positive reviews. Thank you for sharing this story.
3,732 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »