Reviews for Tunes with Tony Masen
Speechygirl chapter 24 . 7/11
Wonderful story and a very talented author. Hoping just4ale is looking down from heaven reading her positive reviews. Thank you for sharing this story.
Allear chapter 20 . 7/6
OMG he's so sleazy, creeps me out. What is there to like about this Edward character? He's not very smart, not very nice, not particularly interesting and rather immature. The Bella character is very likeable though.
LightBehindTheShadows chapter 24 . 4/27
OMG... This was really awesome! Thank you! :D
ivemetmyangel chapter 24 . 3/15
Hope you'll read this from Heaven: thank you for this amazing story. Badass Bella for win!
Wendy chapter 20 . 10/2/2017
Why did she change clothes? Ugh!
Wendy chapter 7 . 9/25/2017
Your story is great yet it makes me sad that i dont even care about this "Tony Masen" which i assume will be Edward one day! He's been nothing in this story so far. Go Tyler, go race! I wish there was more detail of the race with clues and riddles since its been a huge deal since chapters one, more so than Tony
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 8/24/2017
Well I had a ball reading this wonderful Fic! Thx for all of your time while writing. It was a lot of fun, especially the song blurts, they were a blast. Being old as I am I had no problem recognizing the songs, etc. I love the Tony moments and the Bella and Edward moments. It's been fun! Thx so much for this wonderful story!
Atwiggs (Anita)
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 8/24/2017
You are amazing sweetie! Some of the extensive details in this fic had me confused, but it's not your fault. I am grieving. I lost my husband 7 months (Jan 31, 2017) ago. I've found that I have trouble with names and some details. I don't cry as much as I did but now the "details" really confuse me. In other words, I can't focus! But truly, I am loving this Fic!
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 8/23/2017
I've always loved ELO! What about the song "Mr. Blue Sky". An outstanding, riding in the car song. And "I Cant Get Her Out of My Head" another great song! So many!
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 8/23/2017
Oh this is getting exciting! And when in hell are Edward and Bella going to do the deed! I can't wait so I can only imagine how they feel! ;)
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 8/21/2017
Perfect song in this situation because obviously Mike was a drip and Edwards got it going on! But this is definitely her fist time because Edward is the man! He'll take care of here in more ways than one ;)
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 8/21/2017
Dust in the wind, one of my top five songs! Ok, now when are these two going to relieve some tension the old fashioned way, with SEX! Damn I can't wait for them to do the dead! ;)
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 8/21/2017
This is getting so exciting! Of course I'm waiting impatiently for these two to "get it on". See I'm from the old days ;)
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 8/20/2017
That's right The Zombies, not The kinks! I'm assuming his wife was dying and in horrible pain, so he put her to sleep and that's where he met the rest of the guys!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 8/20/2017
I freaking love this Fic! I'm so happy that I found this! You are an amazing writer! I think I'll read that Edward/Tony outtake next. Wow it's so great to find a fabulous Fic like this! I lost my husband back on January 31 this year and I need to read fine stories like yours to get through the day. It's been only 7 months since he's been gone and I miss him so much! This is 2017 by the way, in case you read this... thx luv
3,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »