Reviews for Tunes with Tony Masen
atouchofcitron chapter 24 . 9/20
i found out that you had passed in another fic, and it'll be nine years this october since. you were a fantastic writer and i really loved this story. thank you.
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 4/24
This was such a great story, so well written and with all the feelings! Thank you for sharing.
EtherealWitch chapter 24 . 4/15
Such a lovely tale! I can already tell this will be one of my favs I'll have to come back to in the future...
Jillybean1999 chapter 24 . 3/31
Thank you so much for this story. Tony was my absolute favorite character. I definitely fell in love with the way he talked to her I’m on the phone. I wish I could have more of their radio interaction of and on air *swoon*
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 13 . 3/25
Well damn! Wasn’t expecting that grenade!
Elanor Black chapter 24 . 3/1
Muchísimas gracias por compartir tu trabajo. Ha sido un viaje estupendo, no he podido parar de leer hasta terminar esta historia!
Foenix2phorks chapter 24 . 2/26
I loved this story. It was a perfect blend of humor and excitement. I looked up the author and was saddened to see that she passed away a few years back. She created a wonderful, memorable story. Thank you!
they call me red chapter 1 . 2/21
I just binge read all of your stuff. Yeah, I know it’s all like 10 years old. I don’t care. It’s all well written and stood the test of time. Not sure how I missed all this back in the day when Twilight fan fic was at its peak. Go figure. Anyway great job.
crackupmonkey chapter 24 . 1/7
Such a great story! This should be made into a it. .
breathelifein chapter 7 . 12/2/2020
Why did you have to do Edward dirty like that with a ponytail D
BlueStar007 chapter 24 . 11/13/2020
Great story! thanks for sharing! This was definitely not what I expected after reading the summary, I was looking for something light and funny to pass the time and I found something else! And in a good way, yes, it had its funny parts, there was love, drama, conspiracies, and twists that were completely unexpected! I generally don't leave reviews but this time I had to, I read the whole story in a day because of how hooked I was, so congratulations!
K chapter 24 . 10/21/2020
I know that I am a little late to find this story (I am sooo glad that I did) and review. Everything and anything that I say about this story is less .Reading it, has been quite a ride, everything was very well written and it was a beautiful story...I loved how brave and clever minded you portrayed Bella in this. I hate "the damsel in distress" character thus this was a very interesting one. I never would have thought that this story was going to take such a turn into running away from "outlaws" just by reading the summary and first few chapters but it was AMAZING. When I started reading I thought I was in for some sweet, light humored story BUT it packed something solid. It was one of best fics I have read so far. THANK YOU for sharing.
BurtonM1927 chapter 13 . 10/16/2020
Absolutely fabulous. Exciting mystery that delivers.
NeeNee246 chapter 24 . 9/20/2020
This is fantastic! I love this story! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 23 . 9/19/2020
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! SO FRIGGEN FANTASTIC! ;)
3,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »