Reviews for Tunes with Tony Masen
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Intriguing start!
Robela chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
Verry good story,thank you!
I am sorry that took me so long to read it...
Emmaline3 chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
Reading this was like taking a trip on the biggest roller-coaster ever! Half the time I was reading so fast that I missed the point of the paragraph (I did go back to re-read ;-) Trying to imagine how it would be in your brain to enable you to put this all on paper wasn't happening...who could? You have my total respect and envy! Great story! Miserable, but relieved somewhat, that it's almost complete. I
know at some point in time, I will come back to read it more slowly; to grasp the intricacy's of your plot and the twists and turns; the characters and their juxtaposition to each other... For right now I feel like taking a nap. It's been an exhausting read!
Thank you for sharing your brilliance!
Emmaline3 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Just watched the 'last play at Shea' a couple of weeks ago on Uverse...it was so great! Was fun reading the dialog between Izzy and Tony with references to Billy Joel's fabulous performance and those of his guests that nite...especially loved seeing John Mayer perform there! Regardless of some others opinions ;-), seeing him perform live next weekend in Dallas will be the highlight of my 2013 summer or year, actually. I'm just really glad he's made it back and I expect, better than ever!
Elle chapter 24 . 6/23/2013
Anyone with access to a keyboard can type whatever crap, post it, and get away with it (AND there are those morons who actually praise them for said crap — come on, the least you can do is string a sentence properly together and spell basic words right). So it goes without saying it's difficult finding a good fanfiction with decent plot lines. TWTM is by far one of the best of the few I have come across so far. A real page turner.
bon123 chapter 24 . 6/3/2013
Hi there , I really can't tell why it took me so long to finely read this story, but I sure as hell happy I did. Thank you so much for your beautiful words. You are an exceptionally good writer especially amongst the ones that writes here. I enjoyed your words tremendously. Thank you!
amelia chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
and you counted all 99 naked racers? ...makes me happy. i totally would have counted, too!
amelia chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
i really like the central park story.
amelia chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
The Hell Feezes Over tour was awesome! you are missed. God bless.
D 171 chapter 24 . 5/11/2013
Perfect, intelligent , sarcastic and funny.
Excellent choice of songs.
Thanks for sharing.
lollapalooza-18 chapter 24 . 5/9/2013
This is a great story and I'm shocked it doesn't have more reviews.
Everything about it was seamless and connected. I wish I had read this sooner :)

Great job!
wambam45 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I was just reading through some old favorites and this story came back to me. I love the way you wrote. I know you will never read this but I just wanted to say that you were a great writer. I hope you have found your peace in heaven free from pain.
Gidget922 chapter 24 . 4/24/2013
I truly enjoyed reading this Mystery story so creative and from the heart
Figgalina chapter 24 . 4/18/2013
What a great, great, story! A pleasure to read. Thanks for the memories!
Figgalina chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
True story: Tower Records, Broadway & 66th, NYC, many, many years ago. Two boys, about 12 or 13 are looking thru records (vinyl!). One turns to the other, holding up an album, and asks, "who are the Beatles?" Other boy's answer: "Oh, that's the band Paul McCartney was with before he was in Wings." I kid you not. I stood with my mouth open for quite a while. Damn, you are bringing up so many memories. Amazing how music is so ingrained in our lives.
3,683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »