Reviews for Tunes with Tony Masen
twichris chapter 24 . 2/6/2013
hi just wanted to let you know that i just finished reading your story along with the outtakes. i was wondering are you going to write anymore of this story. i have to tell you i haven't read a story that has kept me up all night reading in a long time i hope you write more stories.
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 24 . 1/20/2013
this story was incredible! Great job...I didn't see any of that coming! Great great job!
maphie chapter 24 . 1/13/2013
Terrific! I'm off to skulk around your other stories!
maphie chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
I absolutely love this version of Bella. She's tough, smart and of course, quirky. It's so annoying when people write her in as "smart" but her actions and thoughts in the story aren't in sync with that characteristic. I know Twi Bella was naive but she was strong and funny and yes, smart.
maphie chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
I never really pictured the ponytail. I mean, this is OUR Edward, right? That whole bit with him cutting it off us superfluous as far as I'm concerned :-)
maphie chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
I've seen this Story in so many "favorites" lists. Now I understand why...wow I'm so hooked! Glad I finally caved.
Beaniebop01 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
asiula chapter 24 . 1/7/2013
Great story! I loved reading it!
lizzym407 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I have been with this fandom for a very long time and I rarely stop to review a story. I know this is weird, especially because I read this story when it was still being written and you're gone now, but thank you. You we're a great author and you will be dearly missed.
nyjah chapter 24 . 1/3/2013
The fact that you used Queen songs in your story and made Bella's favorite song a Queen song makes me extremely happy. I loved the story thank you for it
wallacelv chapter 24 . 12/20/2012
Such a fun story to read and very fast paced! Thank you for writing and sharing.
Anna chapter 24 . 12/13/2012
The most kick-ass awesome story I've ever read- especially with such a strong female as the main character! Awesome as fuck and beautiful at the same time!
Lily Ann Black chapter 24 . 12/13/2012
hi, i think i just leave a very ridiculous review. i just know that you already passed away. i hope i read your story while you still with us so i can say thank you for your wonderful story. but i'll say it anyway, thank you! your words will always have a place in my heart.
like Bella always said, life is too damn short!
Rest in peace.
LilyAnnBlack chapter 24 . 12/13/2012
phew! what a story!
i just read straight from chapter 1 and can't stop to review (sorry 'bout that).
and your story really need more pimping :)

the strange thing is, i thought Carlisle is Aro's best friend and they intended to introduced Edward to Bella in the first place. HUH, i guess my mind is so cliche and my imagination is just that. i can't write a story for shit! LOL.

thank you for sharing such an amazing story and FYI, this fic became my new fav fic this year (or maybe the next year too) *grin*.

Kisses
Lily
ReaderKat chapter 24 . 12/3/2012
Great, action-packed story! Wasn't sure at first, but you drew me in and then I could hardly put it down. Thanks for sharing!
3,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »