Reviews for Tunes with Tony Masen
Anita chapter 24 . 2/19/2013
Thank you for this fabulous story.
Anita chapter 23 . 2/19/2013
Wow! Words fail me. Drama, mystery and romance for sure, but also adventure, loving families and true friends, self-discovery and healing. Great story, thank you thank you thank you.
Anita chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
Wow, this story just gets better each chapter. I love that Bella and Edward have something in common, and that something is rock. Amazingly awesome, and thank you.
cuteascherries chapter 24 . 2/8/2013
: )
Stelladoro chapter 24 . 2/7/2013
Absolutely wonderful! I don't know how I'm going to get through classes tomorrow since I stayed up so late reading, but that's definitely a price I'm willing to pay :) one question though - why was the drop off in a film shop? Did I miss something or was it just at convenient cover location? And why did the film shop girl decide to turn on the bad guys? Did her moral compass just find north again?
twichris chapter 24 . 2/6/2013
hi just wanted to let you know that i just finished reading your story along with the outtakes. i was wondering are you going to write anymore of this story. i have to tell you i haven't read a story that has kept me up all night reading in a long time i hope you write more stories.
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 24 . 1/20/2013
this story was incredible! Great job...I didn't see any of that coming! Great great job!
maphie chapter 24 . 1/13/2013
Terrific! I'm off to skulk around your other stories!
maphie chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
I absolutely love this version of Bella. She's tough, smart and of course, quirky. It's so annoying when people write her in as "smart" but her actions and thoughts in the story aren't in sync with that characteristic. I know Twi Bella was naive but she was strong and funny and yes, smart.
maphie chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
I never really pictured the ponytail. I mean, this is OUR Edward, right? That whole bit with him cutting it off us superfluous as far as I'm concerned :-)
maphie chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
I've seen this Story in so many "favorites" lists. Now I understand I'm so hooked! Glad I finally caved.
Beaniebop01 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
asiula chapter 24 . 1/7/2013
Great story! I loved reading it!
lizzym407 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I have been with this fandom for a very long time and I rarely stop to review a story. I know this is weird, especially because I read this story when it was still being written and you're gone now, but thank you. You we're a great author and you will be dearly missed.
nyjah chapter 24 . 1/3/2013
The fact that you used Queen songs in your story and made Bella's favorite song a Queen song makes me extremely happy. I loved the story thank you for it
3,624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »