Reviews for Tunes with Tony Masen
archy12 chapter 3 . 6/25
Oh no, what a tragic way to lose your parents, and she was so young too!
Still, Bella has done quite a lot of things. That's progress.
archy12 chapter 2 . 6/24
Good decision! Why keep the name of her lying, cheating husband?
Maybe she hasn't got the right partner yet. Sex can be good but you need more than just a guy for that!
archy12 chapter 1 . 6/24
Very interesting beginning. :D
cullenmeadow chapter 24 . 2/18
Just came across your story a couple of days ago, loved it! Thanks for sharing :)
Kksmum chapter 24 . 1/29
Great story. Loved it. Thanks
CullenObsessedMaybe chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
How I nnver came across this story I have no idea. I loved it. And the dirty talkward...oh yeah
TheGreenPanther chapter 24 . 7/31/2016
I printed out this story a few years ago...then, I heard news the author passed away. If you are the author and didn't, please correct me...but I'm pretty sure I'm remembering correctly.
I finally...all this time later, read the story. It was sitting in my desk. I came across it and thought to myself, "Why haven't I read this yet." So I did. I'm so glad. Beautifully written, wonderful characters and this went in a direction I wasn't even expecting. For whomever is reading the messages I thank your friend/family member for sharing her talents with allow us. We are the lucky ones and the world is a sadder place without her.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/31/2016
What an AMAZING story! I did not expect the plot to go the route it did, but I loved it. I'm so glad I took a chance and read this!
twiclare chapter 24 . 7/24/2016
Firstly I want to say thank you, what an amazing story! I've seen this recommend so many times over the last few years and I have no idea why it's taken me so long to get to reading it but it was certainly worth the wait. I loved it from start to finish! Thanks again for sharing!
twiclare chapter 23 . 7/24/2016
I knew there was something more with Mr Aro but this was so great!
twiclare chapter 22 . 7/23/2016
Yikes, that was close!
twiclare chapter 21 . 7/23/2016
I'm so glad he got there before she could disappear!
twiclare chapter 20 . 7/23/2016
Oh dear, I hope that Carlise catches on quickly!
twiclare chapter 19 . 7/23/2016
I'm hoping we might get to meet Mr Aro before this is over!
twiclare chapter 18 . 7/22/2016
It's got a little hot in here!
3,701 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »