Reviews for Tunes with Tony Masen
JamesRamsey chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
God I love this story! The race was hilarious! I would love to be in SF for that one. Maybe next year.

Can't wait for the next update and learning more about Tony.
First Blush chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
Hi ALE,

The threesome thing with Jake and Nessie is wierding me out a bit. Angela and Leah aren’t the only ones wondering about Team Jacob. My guess is that this is another way Bella can link with people her own age and not feel totally alone. At the same time she’s not really putting herself out there since there’s no chance of getting hurt in a bunch of ‘friends only’ relationships. Your Jasper is right.

I puzzle a bit every time I read Edward calling Bella darlin’. I want to think it’s Jasper with a drawl instead of Edward who lived in NYC at one point. Is it a drawl or a colloquialism he picked up somewhere?

Looking forward to them finally meeting soon,

FirstBlush
KNG1986 chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
"Only for you, darlin'," he said softly. "Goodnight." Awwww, I have a crush too.
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
I have to admit, when I opened my email alert and saw the chapter title, I just kinda sat with my mouth agape for a minute. Thank goodness it didn't relate to Tony's program!

I loved the description of the race! We have a big race here each year for the KY Derby, but it's not cool and fun like that!

I couldn't help but wonder if Bella's real name appeared in the newspaper picture caption, and if so, did Edward see it?
Undead Alice chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
They run the races naked. Please tell me that even one of them is remotely good looking.
Evangie88 chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
I am really enjoying this story. And having spent a lot of time in SF (go Cal), I was laughing my ass off through the whole description of the race, especially the salmon swimming upstream. Halloween is a fun night there, too, although usually too cold for naked bodies (usually). I can't wait for more character development and I am hoping the treasure hunt race will introduce Tony in the flesh. What fun!
WallaWallaMama chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
As a child of the 70s, a time when I was breaking away from my parent's music - twangy country & western - both ABBA and Barry Manilow (don't judge me, I'm a Fanilow) hold a special place in my heart. All the music Tony plays is familiar and comforting, which is just another reason I am enjoying this story so much! I have to say that I'm kinda with Angela and Leah on the creepy factor of the resemblance between Bella and Nessie, and I'm only guessing here, but I think it could lead to some serious misunderstanding between Bella and Tony...
edmom chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
love the story can't wait for more
neeta1711 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
please continue ;-)!
First Blush chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
ALE,

I feel like I want to give Bella a hug after the last chapter. Likewise, I fell hard for Tony in this one. :)

Bella has to realize that she'd get to meet Tony in person if she went to the race right? Well, I guess it's hard to get dumped or turned down by a 'radio' boyfriend. Conversely, it's hard to kiss him goodnight too...

It's difficult for me to reconcile the super glue and flying bullets in the prologue with shy and maybe insecure Bella and smooth, playful Tony. This is going to be one heck of a ride.

Can't wait for more,
FB
First Blush chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Izy, so you have a new name, new state, how about a new job? Go back to teaching girl. Life’s too short to continue with something you don’t love. (I’m guessing your Gran would agree so long as it pays the bills).

ALE, I figured from Tony’s trivia questions that he would consider listening to disco equivalent to having his toenails ripped out. I’m trying to think of a better song rec without cheating and going to Google for a top ten list. Ok, how about Jim Croce, Bad, Bad Leroy Brown? He was a Villanova grad, like my dad. I remember seeing Croce’s autograph on the green print label of the demo record dad has.
First Blush chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
ALE,

I think I need to re-read this chapter to have a prayer of keeping up. Running, shooting, weaving in the woods...yikes.

I'll be panting under a tree with Bella trying to catch up.

Oh, on a 70's song rec. How about On the Radio by Donna Summer? I like the song but it's more about the funny memory that goes along with it. I was about seven and my dad was driving way too fast while this song was blaring from the car speakers. He was belting out the middle of this song and pounding on the steering wheel. Ok, I admit I was singing too...but it was fun.
AscotBella chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Now we're cooking with gas! I love their banter and flirting *sigh*. Looking forward to more. THANKS!
L5472 chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
*giggles* Izzy and Tony sure get along well ;) Love it!
Lycoris-47 chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
Ah, I like, I like! Continue, please! I love the dialogue - so funny!
3,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 229 236 237 238 239 240 241 .. Last Next »