Reviews for Tunes with Tony Masen
lavishone chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
*waves*

Hey girlie...said I would read your stories..and here I am.

Who knew listening to 70s music could be so damn dangerous? Maybe THAT's why I'm avoiding it...*giggle*

Interested in seeing how things got to such a desperate level.

I'm on to the next chappie...
ziksupanaturalminx chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
wiseone2980 chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
interesting events... something ugly is happening with Victoria/Demitri/Felix - are you going to explore that more or is it just a passing bit? i can't wait for Bella/Tony to have it out.
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Oh jeez, I just made the mistake of reading a review that someone else had left and it really ticked me off.

For the record, I like Jacob's role in the story so far, and normally I hate him.

I like the game- it seems like fun and I wish we had something like that here to participate in!

I can't wait until you reveal more about Tony and bring him back in- at YOUR pacing and timing.

I love all the trivia we are getting. You know I love my classic rock, but I only know the songs and who sings them- I don't know the trivia and tidbits you're posting. So that is an added bonus in my opinion.

Keep on rockin, baby!
First Blush chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
I don't know if I should like Tyler or not but he seems like a good guy who is interested in Bella. I guess the best thing to do is to go by Jake's reaction. He can read Bella's apparent apathy toward Tyler and that isn't the stuff that great romances/relationships are built upon.

Victoria, Felix & Demetri seem ominous, hope they're not heading back to that shop any time soon but for now I'm patiently waiting for Tony to explain himself.

Looking forward to the big reveal in the next chapter.

-FB
redsnapdragon chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Jake and Bella are pretty cute, as friends, in this story. I like that. I totally like Jake in the friend role, when you know it's only friends and nothing more. Interesting, Tony's choice of words for his trivia selections. Is he really thinking of her? I wish we knew more about him, hint hint :). And what are we supposed to do with the brief store interaction with Victoria, Felix, & Demetri? That was quick and strange and I'd guess significant down the road? I will look forward to the next update, because I really wish I could tell what is really going on! Thanks for writing.
Mo-Jansen chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Hi Ale!

Long time no 'see' :).

I just started reading this story and I have to say I love it as much as the Vampire series.

I'll be trying to review every chapter from now on, so I'll be around.

Hugs,

Mo
L5472 chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
Damn, I want a treasure hunt! Sounds like a boatload of fun!
Missypooh chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
Lots of happenings in this chappie. Can't wait for the next cause I miss that dickhead Tony..lol.
moon shadow 31 chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
this is great ... keep writing.
AnnaLund chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
yeah GRRRR

I officially don't like upsetting indeed. too much jacob and too little tony.

and could you please make the game a little more complicated? :-)) I was lost during all your explanations, but very happy that at least I was reading it on the right day of the year, today July 4th. So thank the higher powers for small mercies.

and now, can we please get us some tony masen? pretty please? and more radio sweet talk?

please?

cheers

anna
star574 chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
nice touch to have jasper taping tony's show
RingTheBella chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
so the last 4 letters that they need were STFU, was that on purpose?

by the way, I suggested your American Vampire stories on the Twilighted forum for someone who was looking for a long story to read. I haven't read them myself yet, but they are on a very long list ;)
Milk40 chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
What's the difference between motorcycle and chopper?
moon shadow 31 chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
I just started reading this story. Wasn't sure I was going to like it. I really like it. I was at both Billy Joel concerts.. Last play at Shea. It was great. I love that you include the music information and trivia. I guessed correctly on them.
3,680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 229 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 .. Last Next »