Reviews for Tunes with Tony Masen
Denny52 chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
Fantastic read. You did one hell of job and thank you so much for sharing this with all of us.
Denny52 chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
That was just….ugh! God, I loved them at that moment of his declaration. So perfect and passionate. Got me going, gotta tell ya. So thanks for that. Awesome job. Just awesome.
Denny52 chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
My word woman, this story is great but the musical info is down right amazing. I thought I knew a lot about music but you're one level up. Your mention of Lori Lieberman this A/N amazed me. I loved her, bought her first album and played it to death. I don't know anyone anymore besides my sister who remembers her. I got into music heavily with the English revolution and got to see the Beatles at Shea Stadium when I was 11 years old. It pissed me off that everyone was screaming so much, you couldn't hear them. I've always said I was lucky enough to grow up in a time of a musical Renaissance. My passion for music continues to this day. It's awesome how you've weaved this plot with musical history and I can't believe I haven't read this sooner. Glad I'm at it now.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
The FicSisters were honoured to feature this story as part of our fandom celebration in 'Supermassive Sinday'.
happyrizy chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
Hey,
I read your story in less than 2days. It was really awesome and well written.
Keep the good work.
lesuse chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
I am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad I didn't find this story until after it was finished! I'm so tense right now and I can just go the next chapter and find out what happened. I'd have needed medication if I'd had to wait for the next post before I knew! Love the Three Dog Night trivia - listened to them all the time as child growing up in the 70's! Loved Joy to the World! They need a little joy here right now!
lesuse chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
I can't believe you killed off Jake and Ness! I hope they aren't dead - this is scary!
Milk chapter 24 . 4/15/2014
It's been 18 months since you left us, but I think of you every day when I see a beautiful flower, listen to great music or eat heavenly food. You were a shooting star in my life, but you still spark in my heart.

XOXO
Sailaranel chapter 24 . 3/13/2014
Refound your story, enjoyed it again the second time as much as the first!
Loved how you weaved in the songs without wasting space or time putting them all in. I enjoyed trying to figure them (the clues) out too. Your characters were realistic, and this was the first "good" Aro I've read, why did you choose him over Marcus whose more often good?

Thanks :) for a lovely story!
jerz13 chapter 24 . 2/26/2014
It was my lucky day when I found this story. It was wonderful. Thank you.
Debra doo chapter 24 . 1/4/2014
Great story sweetcakes!
MatingInspires chapter 24 . 12/27/2013
This story was nothing like what I expected. It was so so much more. I am very impressed. Great work!
MatingInspires chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
Holy crow!
MatingInspires chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
So confused. Is it about the thumb drive? Is it part of the game? Are they really dead? You have me on my toes for sure!
MatingInspires chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
I hope they aren't dead!
3,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »