Reviews for Tunes with Tony Masen
M chapter 17 . 8/25/2020
I love it when Bella gets all fiery and stands up for herself! They have finally kissed! Woohoo!
M chapter 16 . 8/24/2020
There was some great family drama here!

You know, it's crazy that one of the most common reoccurring themes of this fic is how life is too short. I am so glad I am re-reading this fic. It's easy to forget that with the pandemic going on and feeling like your life is on hold. Even with that, we need to make each day - each minute - count. It means so much more coming from you, ALE. Missing you. Thank you for the message.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2020
I love Alice in this! Guess what arrived today? Midnight Sun! Can you believe it? Going to finish this first, of course! Love it so much!
iloveeM'n'Ms chapter 24 . 8/22/2020
The best read in a very long time! So fantastically written and action filllllledd!love it love itttt
M chapter 14 . 8/22/2020
Okay, I fit in 1 more chapter and now I am wiped! But some mysteries have been answered! Woot! Night, ALE!
M chapter 13 . 8/22/2020
I do not remember that twist! Also, I love your humor in the dialogue and Bella's internal monologue!
M chapter 12 . 8/22/2020
Love it! Going to try to get in one more chapter, but I might pass out. I have read this 2 or 3 times before, but I can't remember all of Edward's mysteries!
M chapter 11 . 8/21/2020
The plot thickens! Bella, what were you thinking making that call? Great action this chapter!
M chapter 10 . 8/20/2020
I so want to read another chapter, but it is just past 1 and I am so tired. This is so good! I have glimpses of remembering the plot as I continue reading. I can wait to re-discover it all!
M chapter 9 . 8/19/2020
Ahhhh! Okay, 12:40 am - one more chapter and then bed. This reminds me of the old days!
M chapter 8 . 8/19/2020
Omg! The flash drive! That is what I think about when I remember this story, lol. I don't remember what was on the flash drive, just that it was a big part of the story.

ALSO - I used to be the biggest E/B hounder of them all! Where is my Edward and Bella?! I would shout in my reviews (maybe not so rudely... But possibly that rudely. I was young and stupid so who knows.) But I enjoyed the foundation so much! I can't wait to see how it unfolds!
M chapter 7 . 8/19/2020
This chapter is a rollercoaster! But first things first... The whole reason I started reading this again... I found the Where Hell is M video I made you like 8 years ago with me dancing with strangers in Garden of the Gods! It was so embarrassing! Lol! I really hope it put a smile on your face when you watched it though.

Now... This chapter! You really know how to write action! It was quite scary! I can't remember what was up with Tony Masen in this story, so I am looking forward to rediscovering that! Also, you did a good job of tying Bella's fixation with Tony into her denial of the attack.
M chapter 6 . 8/19/2020
I love the message of this chapter - go for it! All the banter was great and I even enjoyed Bella and Tyler's interaction. When I was younger, I was like... Get to the Edward and Bella of it all! Now, I am just enjoying Bella's journey. Love it! Also love your Author Notes at the end. You know, lol.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2020
So much of you in this Bella, I swear! The Luna Bars got me... I had so many left over after your trip out her to go snow-shoeing.

I know when I read this originally I wanted all the Edward/Bella. My reviews were probably super annoying. I loved reading her friendships this chapter even more!
M chapter 4 . 8/18/2020
Funny story, I am writing this at 1:35 AM, so right around the time Easy Izzy got off the phone with Tony to go to bed, which is what I am about to do. I love this story so much. I love the set-up and the banter. Thanks for adding the A/N at the end mentioning your own connection with this chapter. I had forgotten about that!

Also, I smiled so hard when I read the term "schmuck" in this chapter. It is a word I associate with you for some reason. I think you used to tweet it out a bunch, lol.

Well, I got in 3 chapters tonight. I think this may have been the most non-DnF stuff I have read this year! I have been really into audiobooks. I think you would LOVE this series called Fred the Vampire Accountant. It is so funny and reminds me a bit of when we visited Ward, CO to see the vampires. Fred is set in CO too, funnily enough, in the imaginary town of Winslow.

Anyway, I am off to bed. Reading this makes me miss you bunches and also makes me remember so many little things about you... Like schmucks. I love it and I love getting to read this older, as someone with just a little more life experience under her belt. Goodnight, ALE.
3,816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »