Reviews for Tunes with Tony Masen
tff000 chapter 7 . 1/7
hmmm . . . wondering about tony now. a pony tail?
tff000 chapter 6 . 1/6
seems like she has so many issues she has to deal with
tff000 chapter 5 . 1/6
poor b
tff000 chapter 4 . 1/6
wondering if tony works for some govt agency or something and they are trying to find people good at solving puzzles/decoding things
tff000 chapter 3 . 1/6
interestng
tff000 chapter 2 . 1/6
can't wait to learn more about b's ghosts
tff000 chapter 1 . 1/6
interesting start . . . wonder what happened and who's after her
Bevey99 chapter 24 . 12/25/2015
Well written entertainment from start to finish. All kinds of mysteries to unravel. Thanks for writing.
KeikiBelle chapter 24 . 12/24/2015
I really enjoyed this story! Read it fast, it had me riveted! I was a teenager in the 80s, so I really loved all the music from the 70s as I listened to almost all that music growing up.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderfully written story with us!
Bevey99 chapter 15 . 12/21/2015
Really vested in this story. Was reading in a dark theater, on my phone[which wrecks my eyes], waiting for Star Wars to start.
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
Wow, this is seriously addicting. Love a mystery. Is "Tony"in WHITSEC?
entity1127 chapter 24 . 11/6/2015
I just finished reading this fanfic and I can honestly say I can put it in my top ten favorite fanfic's of all time! This is one of the most well written stories I've read on this site. CONGRADULATIONS!
R4Ever chapter 24 . 11/2/2015
One of the Best Stories I've read and amazingly well written. THANK YOU!
mcanary chapter 24 . 7/17/2015
Wow! What can I say? But this story was just "GREAT"! I must say, this story has been sitting in my "to read box" for quite a while now. The title didn't draw me in, the summary intrigued me a little but not enough to start reading it right away, but the genre is really why I put it there..."drama, mystery, romance got me quite interested. After the first chapter, I was kicking my butt for waiting for so long to read it! Loved the story! Loved the interactions of the characters, the drama, the action, overall, just everything about it. Again, great job and thanks for sharing!
Repeat reader chapter 24 . 6/29/2015
Even though you won't see this, I had to say I loved this just as much the 2nd time. Your A/Ns make me sad because it's so unfair your adventurous life was cut short. Thank you for this wonderful story.
3,680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »