Reviews for Tunes with Tony Masen
The Devil In Me chapter 24 . 9/5/2020
i just read the whole thing, it was really good! i was impressed by the plot and stayed up to read this! do you by any chance have a spotify playlist for this fic?
M chapter 24 . 8/26/2020
Tie a yellow ribbon round the old… palm tree…

Love you.
M chapter 23 . 8/26/2020
So good!

Honestly, reading it this time through I loved all the stuff surrounding Edward and Bella even more than their relationship. (I know - this is crazy coming from me... Who I am positive insisted I needed more E/B during my first and second set of reviews, lol.) Things change and I love how you brought Aro into this (and even put a sprig of E/B/J love triangle in there - I saw what you were doing).

One more chapter to go. It has been such a joy re-reading this. I am going to save a digital file of the story in case anything ever happens to FFn. I need to read it at least once every 5 years or so. I miss you so much and this is something that always remains to remind me of the little and big things I adored about you and how I remember you. You were such a strong, amazing woman and someone who was genuinely my role-model in my early twenties. I wish so much I could see you again in this life time. Thank you for the gift of this story and the reminder that life is short - we never really know how short. We have to embrace it while we can. I am going to read this last chapter now.
M chapter 22 . 8/25/2020
Nobody writes action like you do! Seriously! Amazing! I would give you a standing ovation, but I am comfy on my couch. It's 12:40 am, but I think I am finishing this tonight!
M chapter 21 . 8/25/2020
"This guy is after me and I'm the b-word for defending myself?"

Isn't that just the way of it in this world? Although, a lot has changed in the last few years. I hope you were tracking that from where you are. Bella kicking Demetri's butt was seriously satisfying!

We played ELO at our wedding. Hope you enjoyed!
M chapter 20 . 8/25/2020
Ah! That was an evil cliffhanger!
M chapter 19 . 8/25/2020
This story is so well thought out! You must have had an amazing outline! I hope you got to do everything on your bucket lust - I mean list! Lol.
M chapter 18 . 8/25/2020
;-)
M chapter 17 . 8/25/2020
I love it when Bella gets all fiery and stands up for herself! They have finally kissed! Woohoo!
M chapter 16 . 8/24/2020
There was some great family drama here!

You know, it's crazy that one of the most common reoccurring themes of this fic is how life is too short. I am so glad I am re-reading this fic. It's easy to forget that with the pandemic going on and feeling like your life is on hold. Even with that, we need to make each day - each minute - count. It means so much more coming from you, ALE. Missing you. Thank you for the message.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2020
I love Alice in this! Guess what arrived today? Midnight Sun! Can you believe it? Going to finish this first, of course! Love it so much!
iloveeM'n'Ms chapter 24 . 8/22/2020
The best read in a very long time! So fantastically written and action filllllledd!love it love itttt
M chapter 14 . 8/22/2020
Okay, I fit in 1 more chapter and now I am wiped! But some mysteries have been answered! Woot! Night, ALE!
M chapter 13 . 8/22/2020
I do not remember that twist! Also, I love your humor in the dialogue and Bella's internal monologue!
M chapter 12 . 8/22/2020
Love it! Going to try to get in one more chapter, but I might pass out. I have read this 2 or 3 times before, but I can't remember all of Edward's mysteries!
3,839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »