Reviews for Major Misconduct
unsedated chapter 21 . 7/18
I need to say this before I continue: Your Emmett is insane. I love it.
Gagika chapter 36 . 7/2
Oh wow...what a great ficition!
I've laughed, I've wept...shared the thrill...
Definitively one of my favorites.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 6/1
Oh I loved this story and I have to read this again!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 6/1
Read this before! Might read it again!
petmom1213 chapter 36 . 5/18
What a great story. I'm going g to read Edward's POV now.
Thank you for writing this beautiful story.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 33 . 5/18
What happened to James? I hope he's dead.
petmom1213 chapter 32 . 5/18
JAMES. MUST. DIE.
Ophelia85 chapter 16 . 5/17
I like the story but don't understand why Bella always has to be a virgin and Edward isn't.
petmom1213 chapter 16 . 5/16
I wish that Edward was a virgin too.
petmom1213 chapter 9 . 5/16
You should put this and Edward's POV together. I really would love to read them at the same time but it's too much trouble on my phone. It's really good.
flibbidyjibits chapter 36 . 4/3
Finished rereading this for the 10th time! And still love it! And would still love more!

Thank you for this.
HLD418 chapter 36 . 3/31
This was a great story! Thank you. I cried like a baby when the incident with the idiot stalker crazed boy hurt Edward and Bella. Thank you so much. I know it has been a while, but I would love to see a sequel. Thanks again,

A huge fan,
Henrietta
dianscot chapter 36 . 2/5
dianscot chapter 14 . 2/4
Reminds me of a girl in my HS...way back when. She was pretty, maybe plain for some, but very...dignified looking. Anyway, I don't recall her ever dating but afterwards, she was serious for years w a hot guy from our school. I asked him how they got together and he said he'd always thought she was so pretty but intimidating. And this seemed to be a common thing w a lot of guys and her. They got to talking on long rides to uni and he finally got the nerve to ask her. Anyhow, this made me think of them!
dianscot chapter 13 . 2/4
Surprised she'd be openly reading a romance novel in front of Charlie... seems more shy
4,936 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »