Reviews for Major Misconduct
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
*choking on salad LMAO!* This is so completely funny! I LOVE IT! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
This is awesome! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
I WAS RIGHT! I LOVE THIS ALREADY! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
OMFNG! I think I already love this! :))
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 36 . 11/2/2013
I finished these stories reading them together, usually letting Bella tell the story, then having Edward fill in the blanks. Sometimes I have a hard time with high school stories, but you did a really good job. I especially loved the proposal future take. Thanks for writing.
Tashakcooks chapter 36 . 10/10/2013
Amazing story! Loved this Edward and Bella, sad to see them go!
cbzoo chapter 34 . 10/9/2013
with only 2 chapters left I hope there is a sequel
cbzoo chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
I imagine that too
cbzoo chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
so good
cbzoo chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
I had already clicked to chapter 4 when I realized I had not told you how much I am enjoying this
Patti996 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
They are too cute! I can't wait to see them together.
GoDiva8 chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
Love the way you've made our two favorite young lovers seem like just a couple of normal kids, but not! Really enjoy your writing style and sense of humor. Also look forward to the little teasers at the end of each chapter, even though I don't have to wait to read the next one!
Payton79 chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
So here's finally Edward's sexual history. I have been waiting for that one for many chapters now. But I'm wondering when did all this with Carole happen? It sounds like it started some time ago and like it was several times. How often can he have visited Emmett? So when did it all start? I mean the guy's seventeen and it sounds like it was years ago. Okay, I think I just revealed that I'm definitely not seventeen anymore, not even twenty-five. But how young was he? And which teenage boy would go for months or it sounded more like years without having sex when girls are practically throwing themselves at him on a daily basis? Then again, if Edward ever was like any other boy we probably wouldn't all love him that much.
Danie12 chapter 36 . 8/13/2013
That was a great story. Definitely looking for more with this story. I will be on the lookout.
LulaGrace chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Oh, Bella... I'm blushing with you!
4,878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »