Reviews for Major Misconduct
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 7/17
Awww I'm liking this one! I love Edward so much...I like this Bella too. Of course she doesn't see herself clearly. I'm sure Edward enjoys talking to a girl with a brain for a change.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 7/17
Oh damn, here I go again...Did I read this fic already? Guess I better go farther and find out. I love High school Fics!
cullensbrunette chapter 14 . 5/31
"Mine. Finally." Goddddd I can't take it. You're killing me here!
cullensbrunette chapter 5 . 5/31
I'm seriously dying over this story! So hilarious! I can't believe I hadn't found it before!
Dustidk93 chapter 36 . 5/29
Great story!
GUEST chapter 22 . 5/16
I'm sure with the number of reviews your story now has, that someone has told you that USC is in LA,
not Diego. this is a very nicely done story otherwise.
LAB1 chapter 1 . 5/5
I so love this story! I'm just back after rereading it. So very romantic and touching!
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 36 . 5/5
Loved this story! Great job!
undomesticgoddess chapter 36 . 4/23
Amazing story! Well written and well thought of! :)
Oh I do love happy ever afters, they're always rhe best, and your story is really one of my favorities of all time, I have read it more than once and I still LOVE it! It's just perfect!
mariemermaids chapter 4 . 2/28
I can see why you'd wanna read it more than once. Loooove it!
mariemermaids chapter 2 . 2/28
Best bio class chaos ever!
souplover9 chapter 36 . 2/14
This was a fun read. I loved hockey-ward, and how confident Bella was, especially will all the high school drama. Thanks for sharing.
Kelly J chapter 36 . 2/11
awwwww
I absolutely LOVED this story! i am a huge hockey fan, so it was especially fun reading a story about it. they were sooo sweet together! and HOT! i loved all the roles everyone played. it was just so much fun to read!
Kelly J chapter 11 . 1/28
that was some seriously hot URST in this chapter! now im off to find a fan!
4,895 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »