Reviews for Major Misconduct
dianscot chapter 5 . 2/3
Awww! Why is E so shy?
dianscot chapter 4 . 2/3
Not clear on how B looks. Newton likes her, but the team guys didn't think she was notable?
dianscot chapter 3 . 2/3
Heh heh
dianscot chapter 2 . 2/3
Love hockeyward!
dianscot chapter 1 . 2/3
Fun
Guest chapter 36 . 5/23/2016
Aww, this story is wonderful, I have managed to read the whole thing quite quickly, as I decided that this story rated over sleep, which is quite a big feat! It was written so well, I love the informal and light tone of your writing, and who doesn't adore a good happy ending! Thanks so much x
J.DRAST chapter 36 . 5/2/2016
Hello. What a great story! I have spent the past week reading and enjoying it. I just loved the plot and characters. I like how you incorporated James (and Victoria-the red headed girl) as the bad guy/rival hockey player and the attack on Edward & Bella. I also liked how you also incorporated how Bella got the nightmares, re-living the attack on Edward and finding him laying in a pool of blood. I liked how supportive Charlie was in this story, and how he said Edward was a hero in his book. All-in-all, a really excellent story! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Clarine chapter 36 . 12/23/2015
Une bien jolie histoire toute en émotions. J'aime comment vous avez adapté l'histoire originale et inclus les événements-clés dans votre fiction. Vos personnages, Edward, Bella mais aussi leurs proches sont très attachants.
Merci pour le partage !
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
that's funny bc my friend Angel keeps calling me a cougar for having the hots for Kellan Lutz ~shrugs ~ oh well, Kellan IS FUCKING HOT lol
FAXalltheway chapter 36 . 11/15/2015
At first I wasn't sure if I would like this story, but once I really got in to it was great. Normally when the characters stay together through the whole story I get bored but I didn't on this one! Thanks for writting it, it was great!
foggynight chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I really loved the sweetness between the two of them as they fell in love. I enjoyed reading your story and appreciate what you've done here - thanks!
irisjosecullen66 chapter 26 . 9/26/2015
Can u kill lucard already? He's killing the fun so he has to be killed.
Just Sus chapter 29 . 9/16/2015
Incredible chapter...these two are very mature for being , what, 17? WOW!
Eli42 chapter 36 . 8/24/2015
Loved this fic! I only wish there was more!
Atwiggs chapter 36 . 8/10/2015
I truly loved this fic of yours! These two make me so happy, and I need a little happiness in my life. I'm ,so proud of Bella and how she took care of Edward especially when he really needed her. Edward, well I always love Edward. But your Edward was special to me. He was so kind and loving to Bella. He protected her and loved her with all his heart. We all need that. Thank you so much luv for this wonderful story. It was the best.️
God Bless, Anita