Reviews for Major Misconduct
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 8/8/2015
Wow he is really psyched up! I hope they can work college out...
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 8/8/2015
Damn, they are so good for each other. Thank God they are mature enough to understand each other.
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 7/29/2015
Oh wow, that was just
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
These two are just so cute together!
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 7/18/2015
That was perfect! Bella & Edward are the perfect fit! Even though he is BIG *sigh again* he was gentle and held on while she adjusted to him. Perfect! Now Emmett is on his way and I can't wait! He is going to make his little brother's life hell for a little bit! Yeah!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 7/18/2015
Finally they spoke of love to each ever! Edward dancing with Bella on the parking lot in the fog was just beautiful! Also, I'm sure that piano performance was specifically written for Bella! *sigh*
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 7/18/2015
God, I love Bella! Did she love her man, YES! Now maybe Tanya will take the hint! They really need some free time together. Bella is going to catch on fire!
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
Well Bella, you have only just begun (humm, sounds like a Carpenter's song). Anyway there will be no stopping them now!

-and what was that note? His generous package on nat'l TV? WHAT?!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 7/18/2015
It's so hard not to give in when you're that age. I'm not so old that I don't remember, trembling, flushing and feeling like I was going to burst! I so love these two and hope they are gonna be safe
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 7/17/2015
Such a wonderful, sweet story! Thx.
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
So proud of Edwards game! He's always perfect though, at everything. Except for figuring Bella out :)
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
I have been reading a lot of angst. It's so nice to get back to high school romantics again. Thank you so much for writing! You are so talented luv...
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
So exciting!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
Finally! This two crazy kids got their stuff together! (More or less) hehe! Can't wait for the kissing to commence!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
Ooh, this is so good. I just love the love story of Bella and Edward, so much!
4,912 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »