Reviews for Major Misconduct
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Poor Bella! Can't sleep! All hot and bothered! Take a cold shower sweetie. It happens to most of us. (A long, long, long time ago for me)
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
Oh young hormones, they do make us crazy! She is so unaware of her charms that she can't even believe he could be asking her out. It doesn't look like it's too easy for Edward either since Bella is so clueless. Plus I think Edward is a wee bit shy too. But Bella, clueless!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
Awww I'm liking this one! I love Edward so much...I like this Bella too. Of course she doesn't see herself clearly. I'm sure Edward enjoys talking to a girl with a brain for a change.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Oh damn, here I go again...Did I read this fic already? Guess I better go farther and find out. I love High school Fics!
cullensbrunette chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
"Mine. Finally." Goddddd I can't take it. You're killing me here!
cullensbrunette chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
I'm seriously dying over this story! So hilarious! I can't believe I hadn't found it before!
Dustidk93 chapter 36 . 5/29/2015
Great story!
GUEST chapter 22 . 5/16/2015
I'm sure with the number of reviews your story now has, that someone has told you that USC is in LA,
not Diego. this is a very nicely done story otherwise.
LAB1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I so love this story! I'm just back after rereading it. So very romantic and touching!
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 36 . 5/5/2015
Loved this story! Great job!
undomesticgoddess chapter 36 . 4/23/2015
Amazing story! Well written and well thought of! :)
Guest chapter 36 . 3/29/2015
Oh I do love happy ever afters, they're always rhe best, and your story is really one of my favorities of all time, I have read it more than once and I still LOVE it! It's just perfect!
mariemermaids chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
I can see why you'd wanna read it more than once. Loooove it!
mariemermaids chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Best bio class chaos ever!
souplover9 chapter 36 . 2/14/2015
This was a fun read. I loved hockey-ward, and how confident Bella was, especially will all the high school drama. Thanks for sharing.
4,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »