Reviews for Major Misconduct
LaPumuckl chapter 4 . 4/8
So... I think she doesn't really see what's happening around her.

Inner Slut Girl is a great one;)
LaPumuckl chapter 3 . 4/8
Luck isn't on her side... Or is it?!
LaPumuckl chapter 2 . 4/8
Smooth;)
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 4/8
Interesting...

I love Alice, she's too cute
MaineMomma chapter 1 . 3/31
Just read Edward's point of view after this first chapter and I'm liking knowing what they're both thinking. Very much enjoying both fics from the start.
Toni Masen chapter 36 . 3/27
OMG for quite a few chapters I wanted to throttle Bella, she was just sooooooo pathetic and dense, but she matured somewhat and I'm at peace with her now! :-)
Charlie and Rosalie were favourite characters for me and the James part of the story got my back up intensely, well written. As for Edward, ;-)
chuzzlewit16 chapter 36 . 3/26
Oh my gosh... This was like the best ff I've ever read... I really enjoyed it... Thanks for writing it... XOXO
ajowen chapter 36 . 3/17
Fan-tab-ulous! I've always loved an athletic Edward. There's just something so sexy about an Edward in sports gear that always makes me swoon. Great job, btw!
Kel chapter 36 . 2/28
What a great story! You had me hooked through the whole thing!
mirveil chapter 1 . 2/27
I've read the story again and again I've enjoyed it...
Kaya70 chapter 1 . 2/23
Love it
huntingforwitches chapter 36 . 2/16
I love this story so much! I read it a while ago, then lost it and I was so pleased to find it again.
I love the relationship between Edward and Bella and how it developed. Your Bella was great - so mature and awesome. I enjoyed how you threw in some typical fanfic cliches and how Bella reacted to them. Awesome job! Thanks for writing this :)
Moltz chapter 36 . 2/9
I wish I couldn't remember who rec'd this story; I've had it bookmarked for quite some time now. Glad I finally got the chance to read it. You have created two delightful characters that were very easy to fall in love with as well as the surrounding cast members.

I think you will have agree with your fans that there's so much more to this story that could be told in a sequel. I hope you have plans in the future to do just that.

Thoroughly enjoyed my time reading this story!
Wendyg63 chapter 36 . 2/5
Bravo. I loved it!
Wendyg63 chapter 35 . 2/4
Yeah! Lemony goodness. :)
4,845 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »