Reviews for Major Misconduct
amg98 chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
That was some hot stuff! Can't wait for the kiss. Thanks for the update.
hotmama4jd chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
Ah, Finally! The hockey game. I would tell you how much I enjoyed it, but I have some sort of drool problem imagining Hockeyward and I'm afraid I will short out my keyboard.
u2shay chapter 11 . 4/24/2010

I totally think that you have just turned me into a cotton-picking hockey fan!

OMG, that was SO hot! (and yes, I mean that in the valley-girl/Paris Hilton kind of way! LOL *shakes head* What have you brought down to, M?)

Anyhoo, looking forward to promised kiss! (this is where I glare at you in warning-don't go getting any ideas to postpone it any longer!) :)

Oh-and Jasper's psuedo man crush is hilarious! :)

lotusblomsten chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
:D haha this is geting better and better for each chapter, but NO KISSING? How could you? :S
katmom chapter 11 . 4/24/2010

I was just thinking..."Need to answer YOUR reviews"...hope SHE'S typing...

And update!

Gah...and what an update...

I've only been to two hockey was the DREAM TEAM (I'm letting my age show...sigh)...but THIS game?

Guess you have to have EDWARD on the team...

LOVED this...and I'm glad others are coming to this's so GOOD!

Thanks, so much, for the shoutout!

Nolebucgrl chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
It's about time! Waiting anxiously for next chapter!
Raewright chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
OHG I love Alice!
ButchAndJunior chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
Ah Bella and Edward should've kissed! Your so evil! xD
gitgit chapter 10 . 4/23/2010

i loved this chapter

i see you have an hockey obsession just like i do

that was a brilliant chapter

and i cant wait to see what happens at the hockey game :D
IcelandGirl812 chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
"As if his desire to touch me was instinctual, unconscious." That bit makes me smile. :)

I'm very interested to find out what his ritual is...

"Taller and bigger and broader...oh my." Hahaha, love 'oh my' lines like that. I probably use 'em far too often in my everyday life though.

"I had never realized the work, effort, and discipline that went into organized sports." Unfortunately, I'm guilty of thinking the same thing most of the time. I'm really really enjoying the awesome dose of real you inject in this here story. :D

"Has she ever seen you skate before, kid?" Oh hell. O_O *dies of the anticipation and fantasizing*

"It was nice to meet you, Edward's Bella." Adorable. Just so fucking adorable I can't stop grinning.

"How could this be? How did I not notice? Was I the stupidest person on earth, or was this some kind of sick joke? And why the hell hadn't Ben said anything?" Lmao, she goes from being mad at herself to being mad at Ben. Soo great!

I love, love love LOVE, that she actually says "Guh?" out loud.

"He was just so close, so warm, so big." It's odd for me to giggle pervily while drooling at the same time. I like it. :D Seriously honey, the UST you write? Fucking amazing. Unf!

"This is a cockblock of cosmic proportions." I want him to say the first part of that fourth word again. ;)

Annd we're back to the amazing UST. Gah, love it, dear! :D
IcelandGirl812 chapter 9 . 4/23/2010
"Now I was pretty positive he didn't have those muscles between his legs"

She's hilarious; I love her!

"I was finding myself doing and thinking things I have never considered before in my entire life. It was absolutely freaking wonderful."

You make this so wonderfully realistic, I can't help enjoy every chapter. :)

I like how comfortable and happy and easy and light they seem to be with each other most of the time. And I also like when Hard-Thighed-Hockeyward uses expletives. Yum, yum!

"while I maintained the superiority of The Princess Bride as far as having the best and most memorable lines." YES! Score! Go Bella!

"My hand was so close to the top of his ass—my fingers twitched as I fought the urge to stroke and grab."

Jeez, I love a story that makes me laugh, frown in confusion, coo 'aww', and swoon all in the same chapter.

Wow. I need a glass of ice water after that almost-kiss. Talk about hawt. And it was only an almost-kiss! I'm suddenly distracted by thoughts of what it'll be like when they finally get going at it for real...

"The heat between us practically singed my eyebrows." Love that line. :)

Alright, so...I have a question that may be viewed as inappropriate or whatever. Is Bella a virgin? I kind of get the inkling that she's not, but ya can never really know, ya know? Anyway, you don't have to answer that if you don't want to or if it's crucial to the plot or anything. I was just being nosy. ;)
IcelandGirl812 chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
'I heard him mumble something like "always knew this was coming" and "rather take a sharp stick in the eye"'

I love a funny Charlie. :)

I totally lol'd at the panicked Bella not sure who should answer the door. I don't think I've ever quite read about a panicky Bella like that. It's rather refreshing, actually.

"No help there, he was still wearing cop face."

Yeah, for realz, I think I'm in love with your Charlie. He does look like Billy Burke, right? Cause I can def dig the BB.

"I only had a couple of seconds to bliss out as he walked around to the driver's side. I didn't want him to see me acting like some freaky pervert." I hope you don't mind favorite quotes in reviews, because I may or may not have a bit of an issues concerning quote-pasting control...

Just wanted to let you know, I love every single mention of Inner Slut Girl. She amuses me and I so greatly enjoy her pervy comments. ;)

"Here comes the 'you're a nice girl but I only think of you as a friend so stop wanting to lick my bod' speech."

I love you for using the word 'bod'. Suriously.

"It sounded like he added 'fuckingchrist help me' as he rubbed his nose and rounded the front of the car to open my door."

Can Hard-Thighed-Hockeyward ditch insecure Bella, at least for one night, and come play with me?

"He crooked that half smile at me, the one that made me want to drag him behind the building and do rude things."

Hahaha! I love a good funny after a slightly-serious moment. :D

Oh good grief. *fans self* Edward touching himself and moving his hips, even for comedic purposes, totally faint worthy. I love all the teasers at the end, by the way. Just make me want to read the next chapter that much more. :)
IcelandGirl812 chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
I found this little gem when a dear dear friend of mine was rec'd on Twi-Fic promotions, and my wandering eyes couldn't resist glancing down juust a little. ;) But boy am I glad I have wandering eyes now! :D I love this.

It's sweet while at the same time hilariously steamy with all of Bella's naughty thoughts. And I ADORE the realistic confusion and insecurities you've given the plotline and characters. Plus, a Hockeyward is just plain golden. Although, admittedly, I DO keep imagining Booth and Wendell from the show Bones every time I think of hockey...But of course that's probably because that's about the only hockey I've ever seen beyond The Mighty Ducks, haha.

I'm really excited to read the rest of this though. :)

Oh, and I just wanted you to know, "Besides, your clumsiness gives me an excuse to put my hands on you." BEST. FUCKING. LINE. concerning klutziness EVER. Tis now solidly in my top ten favorite FF lines.

Thanks for writing and sharing this story, dear!
slyt chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
OMG let them kiss...u are killing me ...these two can't get a break ... I can't believe he liked her since last year and never let her know... I can't wait until the hockey game and the after party... i just love how he makes sure everyone know they are together.
kantstopreading chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
Katmom rec'd this on The Cannabean Bethrothal thread. It is delightful. I am really enjoying it.
4,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 298 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 318 .. Last Next »