Reviews for Major Misconduct
GeniusTallii chapter 11 . 4/26/2010
I'm hoping that Edward lives up to all this build-up. Bella needs a serious lip lock and now!
Jillybeans122 chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
I think I've already told you, but just incase, I love this story! her thoughts always make me laugh
brittany86 chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
really love ur story how often do u update?
squarepancake chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
I would hate to be constantly interrupted like that- poor Edward.
squarepancake chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
While I'm sure Alice will be hurt by Bella not confiding in her immediately, I'm glad Bella is doing this on her own. It feels more authentic, which I'm sure Edward appreciates given past comments.
squarepancake chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
Loved the butt-smack and the walking backwards into some poor freshman.
squarepancake chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Aw, he noticed she was avoiding him! How sad yet sweet.

I do feel bad about the dance, but to be fair he just asked her if she was going, he didn't ask if she'd go with him. And when she said she wasn't and that she was clumsy, he could have asked her to go with him and that he'd keep her safe. Of course that would really curtail the delicious uncertainty.
squarepancake chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Aww Bella- being attracted to someone doesn't mean you have an inner slut!

Slapshot is fantastic.
squarepancake chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
"Great, he'll think I'm a spastic freak instead of a horny idiot"

Loved that line.

And Angela's reaction was priceless.
squarepancake chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I liked the introduction to Jasper- Alice being a recent addition is a nice way to bring them all together.
itsange chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
Aw, they are so sweet. You are killing us here though, I can't imagine how Bella and Edward feel. Smooching next chapter? lol Thanks and can't wait for the next update!
kidnurse123 chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
What a great chapter. I like how Edward and Bella and moving forward and working on their friendship/relationship in a good manner.
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
You did an amazing job describing the game of hockey...although...I am not surprised...you always write beautifully and in the way you write...it is always detailed and accurate...I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed reading how you explained it...I live in Canada...so basically you love the game of hockey or you live in the complete dark...just saying...

Anyways...one of my favourite parts of this chapter was when Alice was trying to give Bella some of the finer points of the game...I fell over laughing through the whole thing...goaler...defensors...icing - like the cake (if I'm being honest...the icing call totally confuses me - I've been told what it means time and time again...I just don't get it...but I think it's a stupid rule)...if they do something they're not supposed to, like whacking each other in the head with their sticks, they get a penalty and get sent to the sinners box...stockings...AND THE ONE THAT TOOK THE TOP AWARD FOR THE FUNNIEST REFERENCE EVER...puck-thingy...I laughed so hard...so...yeah...the whole scene of Alice trying to be Don Cherry...sorry for the rumbling...I didn't want to leave a review for this chapter and not mention to you that you made me laugh hysterically!

And I also loved how you made another comment about Bella wondering if Edward could read minds...

Til next chapter...
Shoveler chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
love the story
texbratt67 chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
Wow, hockey player Edward would be almost as hot as football player Edward. I'm a Texan and football is life there...but living in North Dakota as given me a little bit of appreciation for hockey. Can't wait to read more.
4,974 | « Prev Page 1 .. 299 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 319 .. Last Next »