Reviews for Major Misconduct
IcelandGirl812 chapter 9 . 4/23/2010
"Now I was pretty positive he didn't have those muscles between his legs"

She's hilarious; I love her!

"I was finding myself doing and thinking things I have never considered before in my entire life. It was absolutely freaking wonderful."

You make this so wonderfully realistic, I can't help enjoy every chapter. :)

I like how comfortable and happy and easy and light they seem to be with each other most of the time. And I also like when Hard-Thighed-Hockeyward uses expletives. Yum, yum!

"while I maintained the superiority of The Princess Bride as far as having the best and most memorable lines." YES! Score! Go Bella!

"My hand was so close to the top of his ass—my fingers twitched as I fought the urge to stroke and grab."

Jeez, I love a story that makes me laugh, frown in confusion, coo 'aww', and swoon all in the same chapter.

Wow. I need a glass of ice water after that almost-kiss. Talk about hawt. And it was only an almost-kiss! I'm suddenly distracted by thoughts of what it'll be like when they finally get going at it for real...

"The heat between us practically singed my eyebrows." Love that line. :)

Alright, so...I have a question that may be viewed as inappropriate or whatever. Is Bella a virgin? I kind of get the inkling that she's not, but ya can never really know, ya know? Anyway, you don't have to answer that if you don't want to or if it's crucial to the plot or anything. I was just being nosy. ;)
IcelandGirl812 chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
'I heard him mumble something like "always knew this was coming" and "rather take a sharp stick in the eye"'

I love a funny Charlie. :)

I totally lol'd at the panicked Bella not sure who should answer the door. I don't think I've ever quite read about a panicky Bella like that. It's rather refreshing, actually.

"No help there, he was still wearing cop face."

Yeah, for realz, I think I'm in love with your Charlie. He does look like Billy Burke, right? Cause I can def dig the BB.

"I only had a couple of seconds to bliss out as he walked around to the driver's side. I didn't want him to see me acting like some freaky pervert." I hope you don't mind favorite quotes in reviews, because I may or may not have a bit of an issues concerning quote-pasting control...

Just wanted to let you know, I love every single mention of Inner Slut Girl. She amuses me and I so greatly enjoy her pervy comments. ;)

"Here comes the 'you're a nice girl but I only think of you as a friend so stop wanting to lick my bod' speech."

I love you for using the word 'bod'. Suriously.

"It sounded like he added 'fuckingchrist help me' as he rubbed his nose and rounded the front of the car to open my door."

Can Hard-Thighed-Hockeyward ditch insecure Bella, at least for one night, and come play with me?

"He crooked that half smile at me, the one that made me want to drag him behind the building and do rude things."

Hahaha! I love a good funny after a slightly-serious moment. :D

Oh good grief. *fans self* Edward touching himself and moving his hips, even for comedic purposes, totally faint worthy. I love all the teasers at the end, by the way. Just make me want to read the next chapter that much more. :)
IcelandGirl812 chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
I found this little gem when a dear dear friend of mine was rec'd on Twi-Fic promotions, and my wandering eyes couldn't resist glancing down juust a little. ;) But boy am I glad I have wandering eyes now! :D I love this.

It's sweet while at the same time hilariously steamy with all of Bella's naughty thoughts. And I ADORE the realistic confusion and insecurities you've given the plotline and characters. Plus, a Hockeyward is just plain golden. Although, admittedly, I DO keep imagining Booth and Wendell from the show Bones every time I think of hockey...But of course that's probably because that's about the only hockey I've ever seen beyond The Mighty Ducks, haha.

I'm really excited to read the rest of this though. :)

Oh, and I just wanted you to know, "Besides, your clumsiness gives me an excuse to put my hands on you." BEST. FUCKING. LINE. concerning klutziness EVER. Tis now solidly in my top ten favorite FF lines.

Thanks for writing and sharing this story, dear!
slyt chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
OMG let them kiss...u are killing me ...these two can't get a break ... I can't believe he liked her since last year and never let her know... I can't wait until the hockey game and the after party... i just love how he makes sure everyone know they are together.
kantstopreading chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
Katmom rec'd this on The Cannabean Bethrothal thread. It is delightful. I am really enjoying it.
in pursuit chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
Holy heck! I have laughed my butt off this afternoon reading this story. I found you other story

"Tangled Web" yesterday and blew threw it. You are a great writer and tell a fabulous story. Thanks for the laughs today. I'm hoping these two are over their cosmic cockblocking soon.
ju007 chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
love this story! It's so cute!
domen913 chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
really enjoying the story but really hating the cockblocking! ur killing me lol
blondieja chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
I'm not going to use a pitchfork. I will just borrow Charlie's gun! I can't believe you left it there. I can't wait to read what happens at the hockey game. From the little tid bit you left at the bottom it looks like it's going to be yummy!

Thanks for sharing!

-Jen
NicoleChrystine chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Oh, I m so excited to see Bella at her first hockey game...

Looking forward to an update! :)
twilightdoctor chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
i never knew it would be that difficult to get a first kiss. but i think it will also make the first time more wonderful.
pjsnurse chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
I am really enjoying your story so Edward seems so for the quick updating,it really does help the momentum as a reader.
flecour chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Excellent Chapter! )
Jillybeans122 chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
I love this story. it's freaking so cute! I love Alice, lol, she makes me laugh. And Bellas little inner monoglogue!
sassygirl156 chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Oh, you are very, very cruel! That was cockblocking of epic proportions! On the plus side, at least it's no secret that they both WANT to kiss, as there's none of that "will he, won't he" thing. They are so sweet now they know they're in mutual "like", or lurve of teenage proportions!
4,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 299 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 319 .. Last Next »