Reviews for Major Misconduct
blondieja chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
I'm not going to use a pitchfork. I will just borrow Charlie's gun! I can't believe you left it there. I can't wait to read what happens at the hockey game. From the little tid bit you left at the bottom it looks like it's going to be yummy!

Thanks for sharing!

-Jen
NicoleChrystine chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Oh, I m so excited to see Bella at her first hockey game...

Looking forward to an update! :)
twilightdoctor chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
i never knew it would be that difficult to get a first kiss. but i think it will also make the first time more wonderful.
pjsnurse chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
I am really enjoying your story so Edward seems so for the quick updating,it really does help the momentum as a reader.
flecour chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Excellent Chapter! )
Jillybeans122 chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
I love this story. it's freaking so cute! I love Alice, lol, she makes me laugh. And Bellas little inner monoglogue!
sassygirl156 chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Oh, you are very, very cruel! That was cockblocking of epic proportions! On the plus side, at least it's no secret that they both WANT to kiss, as there's none of that "will he, won't he" thing. They are so sweet now they know they're in mutual "like", or lurve of teenage proportions!
itsange chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Loved this, they are such a cute couple! Can't wait til the game, maybe they will eventually get a snog at the party? lol
texbratt67 chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
I found this yesterday and thought I would give it a try. I'm so glad I did. I am thoroughly enjoying it. I love the how you put a line or 2 from the next chapter at the end of each chapter. So, far my favorite has been the line at the end of ch.10. I like the "perverted momma cat". Can't wait to read more.
Jillybeans122 chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
OMG I was laughing so hard and Bellas freak out when he picked her up for the date! And Charlie! haha, so funny, I loved it!
whimsical daisy chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
I loved the update. Thanks for writing!
u2shay chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
*snicker*

"A cockblock of cosmic proportions"...hm...I think you nailed that one! LOL (I still think you are a naughty-gleefully laughing over the torture of her readership-cockblocking author! -just saying!)

Okay, okay...I'll (try to) be patient for the kiss! Looking forward to the hockey game (and perhaps some tonsil hockey too! LOL!)

Great chapter as always!

Shay
puglover770 chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
I love it! Please update soon!
Jillybeans122 chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
LMAO! I LOVE Alice! LOL, and Bellas slutty little mind!
smokeeee chapter 1 . 4/20/2010