Reviews for Major Misconduct
Sylvia Cullen chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
Please update soon!
Esli128 chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
yeah seriously they need to kiss already! good chapter hope to see a next one soon!
malyandelida chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
i loved this chapter. it was very mean to have them not kiss.

hehehe

cant wait to read the next chapter on tuesday!

keep up the good work!
LisaaSmurfiie chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
Amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Xx Lisaa...
itsange chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
Aw this was great! Can't believe that their kiss was interruped though! Better luck next time maybe? Can't wait to see what happens next!
musegirl chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
A new chapter from my favorite of my favorites on my birthday, the perfect present! Love the love struck Bella and can't wait for the next chapter when the almost hopefully becomes a real kiss. Great job!
flecour chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
Excellent story so far! )
Vivv0217 chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter! Lover your story!D
jamielynn25 chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
loved it
jerseyhalliwell chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
cue frustrated groan and sound of hand smacking forehead!

i loved that this chapter - even if we didn't get a kiss i love that it's because edward wanted the first kiss to be special and as close to perfect as possible even if bella pretty much made it clear she'd kiss him anytime, anywhere :)
Elbee96 chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
i adore this Edward. No games! Love them, completely adorable.
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
Mean! Mean, naughty author! Talk about bad timing! LOL!

Oh well, I trust that next chapter Inner Slut Girl will duct tape Bella into submission and crawl into Edward's lap and slobber all over him...(I can trust you to do this, right? Pretty please!) :-D

Oh...and "The Princess Bride" is the no. 2 most quotable movie in history..."Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail" is no. 1. :D

(though, I do have to admit the line in The Princess Bride where he says that Plato, Aristole, & Socrates are morons in comparison to him, is priceless!-and one of my favorites ever!)

Great job as always and thank you for the great story and quick updates! See you on Twitter! :)

Shay
Autumnltd chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
This story always makes me smile... Keep up to brilliant work!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
so cute
hollynn28 chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
That was a great almost first kiss. I could feel Edwards hestiation and fear that Bella would reject him and I could feel Bella's desire for it to move faster. I have really enjoyed reading this. I can't wait for some hockey action.
4,924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 303 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 323 .. Last Next »