Reviews for Major Misconduct
CoffeeluvaNZ chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Ok that whole interaction was seriously saccharine sweet, lol
jerseyhalliwell chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
oh you are a meanie! lol

but i'll totally forgive you because this maybe the cutest beginning of a first date EVER :)

i love hockeyward's honesty here and the way he could hold his own with chief swan ;) and i honestly wish i had bella's inner voice in my head - it sounds like she's a lot of fun ;)
hotmama4jd chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
I am loving this sweet Edward. He is so earnest. Sigh. I am dying for the hockey game to come around. I am also anxious to meet the rest of the Cullens.
EequalsMCsquared chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Please update... you were right you were a meanie... man wish you had longer chapters they go so quickly! Good work.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
That was funny, Edward being kicked in the balls by Stacey in 6th grade.
u2shay chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Hm...a meanie...yes, I would have to agree with that assessment! LOL

I loved that whole schizophrenic moment with Bella and the door! That was absolutely perfectly done! You were really channelling your inner teenager when you wrote that one! LOL!

Oh...okay...I guess I can wait for your next update-like I have a choice...but trust me after a teaser like that it's going to be hard! (This is the part where Inner Slut Girl quips, "That's what she's hoping!")

:-)

Shay
Vivv0217 chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
The preview for the next chapter sounds so good! I can't wait post soon!
u2shay chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
Well, this chapter earns a HUGE grin from me!

Nice recovery from the previous disaster! I can't wait to see how their Q & A session goes...

I wonder how long Bella will be able to keep ISG contained! :)

Shay
puglover770 chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Oh you are a meanie! I love it though, please update soon!
GeniusTallii chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
This may be my favorite chapter. I loved Bella & Charlie, Charlie & Edward and most importantly Bella and Edward time. Thanks!
Mrs Boyscout chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Chief Swan and Edward's coded conversation was too funny! I love crazy details like that. I'm so glad that Edward is so forthright, poor Bella would never address the elephant in the room. Great chapter!
malyandelida chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
when are you going to update again?

i am loving this is great!
Rachel-xox chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Love it
itsange chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Looking forward to the rest of the date!
slyt chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
OMG this was just such a cute , funny chapter.. loved Charlie.. all the little comments and his way of asking if he was like "Emmett ...lol

Bella oh lord what are we going to do with that insecure girl... did something happen to her in life that she is this way or is it just because Edward looks that good and she just has low self esteem.. i don't ..

anyways can't wait to read the date more and the hockey game...
4,875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 303 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 323 .. Last Next »