Reviews for Major Misconduct
slyt chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
i really liked this chapter it was cute...and when she "felt his leg up " too funny. but now I'm dying to know what happened why he tensed up after he "supposedly was sniffing her". Can't wait to read more.
slyt chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
don't know how i missed this chapter but got a alert for chapter two.. i love your story Tangled Web so i'm sure this one will be just as good... sounds good so far...can't wait to read next chapter...hockey player that's a new one... (Sexward on ice)...
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
M,

LOL! I have to say that I love Bella's inner dialogue and I'm so intrigued as to why Edward went from flirty to avoiding contact. Was he trying to protect his virtue from Miss Blushy McJumpMe? Because if anyone is going to be the hold out in that relationship...I think it's going to have to be him! LOL!

And yeah...I totally don't blame Bella for not passing up the opportunity to feel up Mr. Cullen...I wouldn't! :)

Shay
dreampills chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
so when do we get a chance to say that we've felt edward up in biology class? ;) awesome first chapter!
LisaaSmurfiie chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Xx Lisaa...
we live for love chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Interesting story - looking forward to reading more.
Superhuman17 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
loving the start of this story, keep up the good work. I may sound totally insane by saying this but when you said "tune in next week to hear bella say..." made me think of this this called Veggietales, don't know if you've ever heard of it but yeah! Anyway keep doing what your doing!
Kirbs chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Oh my god, like anyone can say no to a fic that promises that in the next chapter.

Can't wait for more - really excited about this one
BiteMeLoveMe chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Looks like another good story can't wait to see how this one go's

update soon!
gitgit chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
did she just say what i think she just said

bring on the chapter!

I'm loving this story so far :D
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
so far so good
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
M!

I'm SO glad to see another story from you! Hooray! Yipee! Yahoo!-and now I'm out of exclamations! LOL!

Great start and that teaser is just killer!

Oh, and yeah...that Texas drawl...so hot! :-D

Shay
AriCullen1134 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
oh god i loved it! cant wait till next week to read about bella coping a feel on edward lol!
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Loving it, please continue!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
i'm hooked already!

and i've been dying to read something new from you so double yay!
5,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 327 334 335 336 337