Reviews for Major Misconduct
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 7/18/2015
It's so hard not to give in when you're that age. I'm not so old that I don't remember, trembling, flushing and feeling like I was going to burst! I so love these two and hope they are gonna be safe
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 7/17/2015
Such a wonderful, sweet story! Thx.
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
So proud of Edwards game! He's always perfect though, at everything. Except for figuring Bella out :)
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
I have been reading a lot of angst. It's so nice to get back to high school romantics again. Thank you so much for writing! You are so talented luv...
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
So exciting!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
Finally! This two crazy kids got their stuff together! (More or less) hehe! Can't wait for the kissing to commence!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
Ooh, this is so good. I just love the love story of Bella and Edward, so much!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Poor Bella! Can't sleep! All hot and bothered! Take a cold shower sweetie. It happens to most of us. (A long, long, long time ago for me)
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
Oh young hormones, they do make us crazy! She is so unaware of her charms that she can't even believe he could be asking her out. It doesn't look like it's too easy for Edward either since Bella is so clueless. Plus I think Edward is a wee bit shy too. But Bella, clueless!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
Awww I'm liking this one! I love Edward so much...I like this Bella too. Of course she doesn't see herself clearly. I'm sure Edward enjoys talking to a girl with a brain for a change.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Oh damn, here I go again...Did I read this fic already? Guess I better go farther and find out. I love High school Fics!
cullensbrunette chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
"Mine. Finally." Goddddd I can't take it. You're killing me here!
cullensbrunette chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
I'm seriously dying over this story! So hilarious! I can't believe I hadn't found it before!
Dustidk93 chapter 36 . 5/29/2015
Great story!
GUEST chapter 22 . 5/16/2015
I'm sure with the number of reviews your story now has, that someone has told you that USC is in LA,
not Diego. this is a very nicely done story otherwise.
4,934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »