Reviews for Major Misconduct
Kelly J chapter 36 . 2/11/2015
awwwww
I absolutely LOVED this story! i am a huge hockey fan, so it was especially fun reading a story about it. they were sooo sweet together! and HOT! i loved all the roles everyone played. it was just so much fun to read!
Kelly J chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
that was some seriously hot URST in this chapter! now im off to find a fan!
cbzoo chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
I think I read this before
Aunt Siduri chapter 30 . 12/1/2014
OMG! I SWEAR TO GOD IF HE DIES I LOST FAITH IN FANFICTION!
Aunt Siduri chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
this chapter rocked with Emmett! So much win!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
FINALLY! HOLY SHIT THIS CHAPTER WAS EPIC!
Gingerella chapter 36 . 11/7/2014
Thank you for a very sweet story. The plot wasn't too strong or heavy but a very sweet story nonetheless. I'm off to read Edward's version of events now.
84gemstone chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
I like the story but in past chapters you said Tanya had red hair then in this chapter you said "Tanya was tall, pretty, and had beautiful strawberry blond hair, big china doll blue eyes, and a figure that wouldn't quit." Then when Bella goes to confront Tanya her hair is red again "before I spun to face Tanya. He caught it with an "ooof!" but my focus was on the red-headed bitch". I think you need to go back a fix it cause it really does anony me when you change a person from the book then forget you have done just that. Other then that I am enjoying the story.
robertpatzlover09 chapter 36 . 10/26/2014
beautiful, loved it
Abaire chapter 36 . 10/20/2014
This was great! I cannot offer any critique, which is rare for me. That's how much I enjoyed this. Only wish you'd given us a future outtake so we know what happens at college and beyond.
mytwilightaddiction chapter 36 . 10/19/2014
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it(:
Abaire chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
I wasn't planning to read anymore high school E & B fics, but this one is actually very sweet. You write the characters very well and their dynamic is both appropriate for high school kids and well enough written that I'm not choking on the grammar. Well done so far!
JayHoli chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
"Children!" When Alice scolded Bella and Edward I died laughing! This is such a good story so far.
Flora Mile chapter 36 . 9/14/2014
hmmm loved the story, but i think i would have liked to see the Epi in the future by 10 years!
leahreallyitis chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
love the story so far, and I'd like to do the same thing ;)
4,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »