Reviews for Empire Reborn
Akseel chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
Well, I've been wanting to review ever since I began reading this story. I started reading it because I wanted something set around that time period, but with lesser known characters. I didn't expect to end up with such a fantastic story.
There are so many things I could say - the plot is just awesome in its intricacy. I love the characters, all of them. I love how you make them human, flawed, and yet I can't help but care about them. Even Stavan, who I hated at first, ended up being a great protagonist. Even Diehl got more human with that little night out. I admire how you manage to flesh out even minor characters. Even more how you manage to work all these little twists and turns in the plot, that I didn't see coming a mile away. Not only am I thoroughly enjoying myself, I think I'm learning a lot as an author.
I could go on but I would just be repeating myself, so - in one word. This is an effing good story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Avocet chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
OMG this story's unfinished?
This is one of the longest fanfics I've read (for Star Wars) and currently one of my favorites. I hope you still plan on continuing it, because at this point I'm dying to know what happens!
chisscientist chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
I love the snowball fight.
Imperial warlord chapter 20 . 8/11/2011
Awesoe chapter.

Everyone wants Kaven, Sith, Empire, and the so called New Republic's jedis.
Imperial warlord chapter 19 . 8/11/2011
Imperial warlord chapter 18 . 8/11/2011
Awesome chapter.

jedis can be arrogant in their way of thnking, like Master Yoda's Jedi era.

Another Rebel Jedi dead.
pacificuser chapter 20 . 8/10/2011
thanks for the update... waiting for seven months now... thanks so much...
New Empireverse chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
Don't worry, guys, updates are a-coming! And this time I be updating with TWO chapters. 3
pacificuser chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
Please kindly update soon!
the magic dragon chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
this is a very nice story,please remember to update once in a while. I know that good and quality writing takes time,however please do not forget your loyal readers and reviewers. Please do not neglect this cool story!
greenbird chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
hey man, please update soon
starfan chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
good work! please keep it up.
Imperial warlord chapter 17 . 1/31/2011
green jedie chapter 17 . 1/30/2011
Wow! Very high-quality work! Keep it up!
pacificuser chapter 7 . 12/26/2010