Reviews for Invader Zim: All's End
reb06 chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
Well, I'm thinking that at one part, where earth is saved and zim and tak expose their alien forms to the humans, dib convinces them that they helped him save the world, they all cheer for them, until mrs. Bitters and the skool principle come, they scold zim, dib, gaz, and tak for leaving skool not finish, professor membrane tells them that they saved the world from total domination, but the principal says that's no excuse, dib tells him that he shouldn't wear that black ninja suit in public, and he rips it off revealing the principles actual clothes, the principal says he's had enough of them, and he expels them, zim tells him that he and tak, aren't even students, only for him to say, "zip it, red eyes!" Dib says that they might've been expelled, but it was worth it, just then the police arrive, and out step 2 guys named ben and dan, ben tells them that mrs. bitters and the principal locked them in the basement and stole their role as principal and teacher, dan says that they fooled all of them all, and says that mrs. B and principal were imposters, the 2 get arrested and put into the police van, with miss bitters yelling "we'll be back, you hear!? WE'LL BE BACK!" Kinda like the ending to camp lazlo lumpus last stand, zim, dib, tak, even gaz and all the other are shocked by this, ben and dan tell them how they got locked in the basement, and got out, kinda like the Simpsons episode where bart gets sent to court for murdering principle skinners, and the part where skinners tells them all where he's been.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2019
I imagine the next chapter would have some Navigators explaining that the Irkens are starting to hate them because of Miz replacing the Invaders with DROIDs. The Tallest brush this off at first but when they realise that Irkens are pleading to the Control Brains to replace the Tallest and get rid of Miz.
reb06 chapter 12 . 8/13/2019
When's chapter 13, I wanna see what happens next.
Naheana chapter 12 . 3/18/2017
I love it
DinoGuy2000 chapter 12 . 3/16/2017
Oh, that was quite a fun chase! And, this being Invader Zim, a piggy saves the day! Heh.

So, Zim and Co. are off to intercept the Tallest. Ah, I wonder how that will end for them.

Nice chapter! Good work!
Invader Johnny chapter 12 . 3/13/2017
Well, it took me a while to catch up but it was worth it, I like the Teen/Skoodge buts, because why not?

Also Zim finally being AGAINST the Tallest will bring upon unmeasurable doom! YAY!

They better catch up with The Massive and they better have a plan.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/12/2017
Why isn't there another story?!
Wrath908 chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
Really enjoy the story so far, can't wait for the next chapter.
Usrthea chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
This story is awesome! One of my favorites so far, I particularly like the miz/zim and rig/gir thing, although I was able to figure out the miz/zim thing before you even said it, it took me a few seconds to figure out the rig/gir thing, and I feel weird I I didn't figure that out sooner, but I love it! and again awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Chocolate334 chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I Need to see what happens next ASAP! I just think I might explode... that happens when I can't WAIT.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
Glad to see your bqck, hope to see more chapters soon keep up the good work!
Chocolate334 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I think your doing a great job so far! Can't wait till the next chapter and how it turns out! :)
Analyn Rockwand chapter 10 . 2/14/2015
WOO! Go back to earth! Get Zim and Tak to hug and kiss! Kick Miz's ass!
darkespeon11 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Warning: (hopefully constructive) critisism.

sorry, but this fic is a bit 'this did that, this did that'. :\
the pattern is kinda... boring. Try getting your point across in a more exciting way (instead of 'Before he could do anything else, rig showed up. rig grabbed the satellite observer and crushed it using his claws. Then, Rig flew away, leaving Dib to just stare in awe', try, 'Grabbing the satellite observer and crushing it in his huge claws, Rig flew off in a blur before Dib could even try and comprehend what was going on, leaving him staring in awe at the empty space where his device used to be.' . Now, my version probably isn't better than yours, but you get the point... right? A bit less 'Rig did this. Rig did that. Then, Dib felt this.' I dunno, maybe other people like it your way. This is just my opinion. I mean no offense to you, and I'm sure many people love your fic, and are too busy reading to review.

Waitwait! I finally know what I waas tryin' to say! Less Periods! :D makes reading quicker and more exciting! yeah... :P (or maybe I'm just impatient...) :D.

Good luck, and happy writing; it's great for your first IZ fic!
Hope you get positive reviews! :D
darkespeon11 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013