Reviews for Dreams of Eden
ByronicHeroIsToLazyToLogIn chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
I really love this story. Keep it up and I Hope you update soon. :D
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Great chapter update as soon as you can
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
Great work update as soon as you can
pillowwolfpup chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
This was really good. I can't wait for your next chapter.
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Great chapter update when you can
FoxKIT 101 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
I LOOVE this story. Keep up the good work
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Great chapter I cannot wait to read what happens next. Update as soon as you can.
platonicplatypus chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
YAY! I was so jazzed when I saw that you updated! Trust me, I think we all know how life can get..sticky? Ahahaa, I'm too lazy to come up with a better word.. Anyway, as always, keep up the awesome work! I'll be checking back for your next installment!
AwesomeJellyBean chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
ohhhh!Knives yelled at Vash!XXD If I was there,I would probably be in 't wait till the next chapter.
platonicplatypus chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Hm, interesting..very interesting.. I must say, for never having read a Knives fic, this is very good! And very nicely written! I'm so glad that you've kept Vash and Knives in-character..it's so annoying when people change their personalities. I'll be sure to be on the look out for your next update; keep up the awesome work! :]
misantrophus chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
I think you did a great job about Knives. He's realistic. His paranoia and hatred and stubbornness - I quess you can deal with them so this story will remain "special".

I'm looking forward to the continuation!
RPM Shadow chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Interesting. I'd like to see some Vash/Meryl moments.
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
I cannot wait to read more. Great chapter by the way.
Trigun-Obsessed chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Love it and Knives! I cannot wait for the future chapters.
Zaiachi chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
xD It was a good chapter. I'll check on this regularly too, to see if you've updated. xD

It's gonna be a tough job for Vash to prove to Knives that humans arent all good. Then again, in three weeks anything can happen. I hope Knives eats something too. o.o It'll help him recover faster, me thinks. x3

That and, Vash reading newspaper for donut coupons was adorable. xD That really got me to smile. It's so Vash. 3