Reviews for Death Becomes Him
foxkiro chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Ahhhh I love this story! You simply must write more!
Hymno chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Woahh... O_O you really need to continue this; it's awesome! :D as usual, your characters are IC, it's written so amazingly awesome, and the plot is intriguing... Aaah, I wanna read more, haha x) 333

Oh, right, before I end this kinda short review (I'm on my phone right now, and let's just say that I'm not that awesome with the touch-typing thingie) lemme just tell you that you're definitely one of my favourite authors. I've read alot of your stories, and though I don't think I've reviewed them (My reviews are always kinda awkward, ugh, so I only review when I reaaaally feel like I can do it without sounding retarded) I just want you to know that you're awesome. Like, Prussia-awesome.

I'll certainly be looking forward to updates for this story, as well as other things that you decide to upload! :D

Loove, Hymno
IcestormTundra chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
i luv the story, and the pic i found of this ... but why is poor liet a vampire ?

anyway ivan is really cute and i hope you update soon
Yuki Hikari chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Wow, this is definitely not what I was expecting, but it's quite awesome! I hope you continue it soon.
aryllia chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Naa'w Ivan is such an adorable child! And Toris... you have no idea what you're up against are you? Oh well, he'll find out in time XD
Neo- kun chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
I realize that I've already reviewed this chapter but I want to make some fanart for you~ I hope you don't mind. I'm also going to make some for your other AU. Though for judgement I'm unsure. I get shy about my art... I hope you do get around to updating this. It is adorable and I love little Vanya. I'll send you a link when I'm done, it may take awhile though. Thank you for givng me things to read. They really cheer me up!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
please update this soon!
DAfan chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Do update soonda? u
Neo- kun chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
*to lazy to log in*

This story is fu-mazing! The new word I just made to show how much I love this! The whole idea is wonderful and a real attention clinger. I can not wait for an update~ vanya is just so cute... So cute... Can't wait to see what happens next.
AizenIsMyBro801 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Ohmaigoodness. I've been looking forward to chapter two for so long! Thank you! I love you~
Kerink chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Spent 20 minutes trying to get fanfiction to work on my phone so I could finish this.

Worth it. Totally worth it.

Have I told you I love you, Sephi?

I really need to fix my computer /orz forever
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Awww, kid!Ivan is so cute! Their whole family is, really.

I really like this story, I would love to see what happens these 20 years later you mentioned at the end of chapter 1.
Genki-angel-chan chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
*Throws confetti*

Yay! I wasn't sure if you'd ever update this, so I'm happy. I once knew a little boy that acted like Ivan does here. He was possessive of me and tried to kiss me a few times as well XD Luckily, he grew out of it eventually, lol.

This chapter was really good, thanks so much for writing it!
UndisclosedUprising chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
*giant spaz attack*

Great chappie! Keep going!
D chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Are you going to continue this story? ;u; I love it so much