Reviews for Another Kind Of Green
Dory chapter 1 . 2/18
Honestly, it's not utter crap! It's actually really cute and fluffy!
*goes cuddle rabbits out of pure fluff overload*
Mrs.Mizanin chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This is far from being crap! It's all rough love and passion yet soft and tender fic if I do say so myself!
AJ daughter of Percabeth chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I name him Frud.
NATM-Wizard-Tribute-Narnian chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
It's anything but utter crap, it's beautiful in a way
RalphieIsALord chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
It is in no such way "utter crap". Personally, I thought it was very well written. I liked the use of more challenging words I have seen many writers fail at using or not even touch. Great job. I am looking forward to read more of your work! ;)
AliseQuerry chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
It's not crap! It's sweet! :-)
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This wasn't bad. Actually some of it was quite funny. I do think you should have sepearated the author's notes from the end of the script, though. I was a little confused seeing the "So, yeah" part, you know? I am sure you had your reasons for putting all dialogue in bold? Also, what happened to the stable boy whilst Merthur were kissing? He was still in the room, right?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh Jealous Arthur, and no it was not utter poo. I would totally read a fanfiction with chapters and stuff if you were to make one, not saying 'you better make one' but yeah ha, it was descriptive in a good way:) nice job
guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Really nice and cute!
account-is-terminated1221 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
That was so cute
Hades Noiran chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
this is wonderful. i love the way you described merlin's ears. it's quite funny.
Annabel chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
awwww this was cute :3
bethanyyerinn chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Man, I loved this! I'm new to reading fan fiction. I'm a writer and an English major, so the fact that most fics are written horribly makes my skin crawl, but I liked your writing a lot! You were very descriptive and embodied the characters well. Great job! ]