Reviews for After
ghostgirlheartfillia chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This story really is amazing. I love the, like you called it, "outpouring of raw emotion". I could definitely feel it.
JessyJamie chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
its perfect
thestupidgenius1123 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012

Enough said.

Prettygirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
WOW! That was a really good oneshot. I think it was stupid how fang left. It should have never happened. I almost cried. Great writing.

SavingMy10 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is probably the best fic on this site that is just completely what Max would say and feel. I hate that Fang left.
Bookworm768 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was simply breathtaking. The way you conveyed how much pain Max was in, how hurt she was, was fabulous. It's something many authors struggle to do and yet, you did it sO easily. Keep writing because with talent like that, you will go far.
that lionhearted vagabond chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow. . . just wow. This is one of the dozens, and dozens of post-fang fics I've read, my own included, but yours is honestly the only one that really, ans truly got it, because she's heartbroken and alone, and completely and head over heals and love, and she's still Max. So thank you for posting this, and thank you for making me cry, because this is real, which is amazing because it's fiction, but I've known for a long time that fiction causes real emotion, and my tears are clouding the veiw of my keyboard now so I'll stop here, thanks again for posting,

The Ice Within chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I'm broken.

I'm crying.

Your awesome.

Ivyflightisunabletologinonipod chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This broke me heart-on max's behalf-all over again. An amazing outpouring of very maxlike emotion. I'd favorite but my finnicky iPod doesn't allow such outlandish things...
Tokoloshe Monster chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
The part that really punched me in the gut was the whole "Why can't I say your name?" and then several lines later, the 'FANGFANGFANG'.

This is just amazing. Simply amazing.

The only CC I can come up with is that it's a bit too poetic for Max, but it still works. But not excessive in purple prose, so it still works.

Thank you. Thank you so, so much for this.

Much love,

paper lotuses chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
DAMNIT JP! Great capture on Max's thoughts, it was pure. Have you read Angel yet? That killed me.
NomadGirl12 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This was really good, really accurate
flygirl101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
you captured max perfectly, she has this persona that covers her and keeps her from harm. But Fang ripped away that sheild and made her feel safe. when he left, he also took her heart. and anyway to protect herself. It was true love, and it would never die, but Max feels dead herself because of his absance. how do you live without someone that you lived with all your life? how do you survive for 20 years without that person? how can it be done? even by the great Maximum Ride?
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
My God, that made me cry. Like literally, tears pooling into my eyes, heart swelling up so big it could burst. You are such an amazing writer, and I bet that captured exactly what Max was thinking. I loved that. Not many people can do what you do, write so raw and heartfelt, so real. I hope you keep writing for a long time. I loved that so much. :)
desperatelyobvious chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
WOHOO! That was just so angsty... Such raw emotions, I like this. :)