Reviews for Pop Tarts and Propositions
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Bwahaha, Pop Tart negotiation 3 Love it. beautiful execution.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Himizu-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh my... Pop-Tarts? Haha!
Oh, and that bit where McCoy was talking about flies and honey and Spock was all confused... I cracked up and then read that dialogue to one of my friends. Then made her read it back to me because she can do perfect impressions of both Spock and Bones, which makes reading their dialogue so so so much better! _ Anyways, another great fanfic!
Doni chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Ah, see. Sometimes your captain takes a special brand of persuasion. Nicely done!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
A story of a quarreling couple that makes up in a steamy method and bribery. A thumbs up!
Kittysnape chapter 1 . 11/2/2010

Jim can be a baby sometimes, and Spock just knows how to take him XD I found this funny and light I think I'm going to stalk you :P well, stalk some of your fics. I can't believe you have writtent all those stories on Star Trek XD. And I totally agree with what you said about grammar on your profile! I'm french Canadian and I am trying to write in english for the first time over the years I've been on ffnet. And even though I make some mystakes, I am able to notice and correct spelling and grammar mystakes from native english fics authors, which I find rather disturbing since they are clearly better in english language than me XD.

Keep up the good work

DapperDestruction chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I totally love this story, but it makes me want to slap myself! I feel like Jim was being TOTALLY unreasonable (like he is lol) and when my (ex, now) tried to do stupid stuff I would get made if h did it after I tld him not to.

But, after being all ticked off at Jim, I realize that I almost always do the samething. I HATE beign told what to do and, even if I realize someone's probably right, I most likely will will/son't do whatever they wanted me to do/not do just out of spite. This made me very angry at myself for being a hypocrite

But, anyway, it was a god story. It shows that fights, even if you're still mad about them, won't wreck a really good relationship. You've gotta sacrifice. It's all give and take Good job for bringing light to what a REAL relationship is like.
Dilmn8 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
cute! i actually liked them fighting...haha it was real, ya know?

but i liked them making up better :D
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I just loved the idea of the Pop-Tarts holding such sway over Kirk.
passionfornight chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I loved this. By far the cutest thing ever. I could imagine Spock's ears drooping from his disappointment when talking to McCoy. Plus I love the little turnaround when he is mentions the thing about flies and Spock questions him about his insect problem. And the ultimatum, "You can be right or you can be with Jim." That was fantastic. The Pop Tart thing was great too. It seems like such an interesting weakness. Loved this one shot.
droopydog chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Perfect! And I hope they were the frosted blueberry ones.:~)

I loved Bones in this. The characters were great!
Miss Miazaki chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
so... Kirk's a whore for a pop tart...never saw that coming...

you're my favorite author now.

its official
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Oh, those boyz are so stubborn sometimes! Glad they've got Bones to straighten them out. Beautiful bit of story, thank you!
rose taylor chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
That was hilarious! Spock's so smart. :) Great job! Thanks!
dancing lusus chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Too cute. My favorite flavor is cherry;)