Reviews for The Scarf
suburbs chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I loved this story (even though I stubbornly didn't review when it first came out because I felt like it might mean no Kacy tag). I think that you hit the Stella/Joe relationship right on the head - the series of tests and moments that just don't seem to go anywhere somehow but can still be endearing. And another great use of girl-of-the-week!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I love this story! The plot is so much more original than the plots of most fics, and everyone is in character (also rare in fanfiction). I hope you keep writing JONAS!
Periwinkle Watson chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Perfect! I really really loved it! Everyone was so in tune with their characters, and that is always a great start. Plus the little romance between Joe&Stella? Made me smile so big. :D It was adorable when he wrapped the scarf around her.

Oh, and when each of the boys asked what the surprise was, I could tell which one was which, haha (it was THAT good). That was really funny. And Kevin's little bear was so cute! ...I think my 5-year-old sister has one just like it. ;) lol

Great great job.
angellwings chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Aw, I got a shout out! Thanks! This fic is so awesome! You're so brilliant at writing Joella. I could never write them as well as you do. You just seem to understand those characters, and that makes your stories seem like an extension of the show! I LOVE that you made me like Mime Girl/Samantha! And I love that you showed Macy giving her Stella-advice. LOL, it was perfect! And the fact that knew Stella despite the disguise was adorable, and then Kevin with Mr. Bumble! You made me want to give him a big hug! He's so sweet! Basically, great fic! I loved it! :)
animeotakupooh chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
awesome story! thank heavens that joe gets to live or else i might have broken the laws instead of stella. i definitely loved the way big man knows when stella is going to "harm" joe or the way stella turned the blame on nick and kept him from finding out. you arean awesome/ plobnrg writer.
Karma22 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I love Joella, but can I demand some Kacy with Joella next time? I need Kacy fix now! I did love it. I can totally see Joe doing something like recognizing Stella. Loved the story! Keep up the great work!