Reviews for Tabula Rasa
Dafuq kevin you're so dirty don't let Gwen find out
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
This was so awesome! I'm so happy I found it! I love looking into character's finding themselves and this was a fantastic story for doing so.

Loved it a ton! Awesome story!

-KW13
peacelight24 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
I would consider rewriting one of your lines. When Ben and Julie are talking, she tells him he would never be abused because he's too strong for that. This implies that victims of abuse are weak, which simply isn't true, and really not a good thing to imply to people going through a situation like that. If they start thinking of themselves as victims then, they might not get out at all.
Cybra chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Just found this story while digging through the archive, and I adore it. It was easy to picture the voices for the dialogue, and the action and drama were both very well-done. My only regret was that this wasn't an episode or a story arc in the actual series.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for uploading it :3
One comment I would like to make is to try and keep in mind the aliens' personality. You captured it well, but I noticed you used first person in Rath's dialog. (Ignore this if I'm wrong) I recall Rath speaking in third person.
Other than that, awesome job!
seireidoragon chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
This is a great story! You did an amazing job though I wish you added Julie at the end as well.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
this was s beautifully tragic fic. but it ended well and i can say i have never read a fic like this one.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Is it wrong that my favorite part in this chapter was Rath beating on Animo?

Great story all around.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Again, a great chapter.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Okay, I'm hooked. This is really interesting.
DammitimmaD chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
LOVE IT! :)
OldFanfictionThatIHateDearly chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
This was so great. I didn't know how you could do it in four chapters, but you did! It was amazing. Ben is just my favorite, I can't even take it. I just love him so. You did such a great job.
Caco823 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wonderful story. keep up the good work!
dragonflysky chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
I liked it a lot. Good job.
chocolatelover1 chapter 4 . 4/10/2010