Reviews for Tabula Rasa
peacelight24 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
I would consider rewriting one of your lines. When Ben and Julie are talking, she tells him he would never be abused because he's too strong for that. This implies that victims of abuse are weak, which simply isn't true, and really not a good thing to imply to people going through a situation like that. If they start thinking of themselves as victims then, they might not get out at all.
Cybra chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Just found this story while digging through the archive, and I adore it. It was easy to picture the voices for the dialogue, and the action and drama were both very well-done. My only regret was that this wasn't an episode or a story arc in the actual series.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for uploading it :3
One comment I would like to make is to try and keep in mind the aliens' personality. You captured it well, but I noticed you used first person in Rath's dialog. (Ignore this if I'm wrong) I recall Rath speaking in third person.
Other than that, awesome job!
seireidoragon chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
This is a great story! You did an amazing job though I wish you added Julie at the end as well.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
this was s beautifully tragic fic. but it ended well and i can say i have never read a fic like this one.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Is it wrong that my favorite part in this chapter was Rath beating on Animo?

Great story all around.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Again, a great chapter.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Okay, I'm hooked. This is really interesting.
DammitimmaD chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
LOVE IT! :)
CheekyBrunette chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
This was so great. I didn't know how you could do it in four chapters, but you did! It was amazing. Ben is just my favorite, I can't even take it. I just love him so. You did such a great job.
Caco823 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wonderful story. keep up the good work!
dragonflysky chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
I liked it a lot. Good job.
chocolatelover1 chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Yay! lol Memory's back! Sweet :D

Awesome! Nicely done _
Caped Hero chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
I knew those innitals were sounding familiar. Didn't get the connection to RPM until you mentioned it in your Author's note. Very clever!

All in all, this was an excellent fic. You did a fantastic job keeping in tune with the characters and the universe set up by the show. The nods to other fandoms were a nice surprise as well. :) I see that you've written other fics in the "Ben 10" fandom, so you might just be seeing some more reviews from me sometime in the near future!

Excellent work, and keep on writing!
Count Kulalu chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
You really are a good Ben 10 story teller. There are not that many fics in the catagory with as good a quality as the ones you make. I am already watching out for the next one. (there will BE a new one I hope.)

Have you ever thought of writing a longer fic for Ben 10 Alien Force? I enjoy your oneshots, don't get me wrong, but I am just wondering if you would ever consider writing one of a larger chapter length like your Yang Yin story? I am just curious to know. Either way, I'm looking foreward to your next update.