Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Demon's Dawn
Thenewguy chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Good chapter. Your tell a tale with details but not too many of them. though you have to work on the fights cause they break of in the middle and continue the fight without any reason. But anyway its a good story so you should update it.
Monkey chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
I don't know what to say, other than AWESOME! The parts where you showed everyone's doubles was a little tedious, but I really enjoyed it overall!
Hatiatsu chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Watch out! Things might happen if you keep writing like this. I loved the Mesmoria story and out it on my favorites list. But this...this is defiantly not your full potential. You might need to make the stories simialar, butcompletely different. I mean you might want to continue the way you were writing, keep all the old characters, put in some new ones, not too many, though. But most importantly, continue your style of writing you did before. This story is okay, but if you give it your full potential, it'll be awesome.
Link chapter 5 . 4/3/2002
AAAHHHHH NOOOOOO WHATHAPPENS WHATHAPPENS WHATHAPPENS WHATHAPPENS WHATHAPPENS WHATHAPPENS WHATHAPPENS WHATHAPPENS WHATHAPPENS WHATHAPPENS WHATHAPPENS WHATHAPPENS WHATHAPPENS WHATHAPPENS WHATHAPPENS WHATHAPPENS?
Link chapter 4 . 4/3/2002
"It was his old teacher, Professor Shigashi."

YES! YES IT WAS!
Link chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
cool. somewhat stupid, but cool.
Snowsilver chapter 5 . 2/12/2002
I'm reviewing! This is such a good story. You have a good way with words...And just the right balance of humor, action, and drama. Kudos, my friend. Kudos.

*sniffles* Skull Kid and Tael...*cries*
AurilliaSailormoonrise chapter 5 . 2/9/2002
Konichiwa!

I really like your story and hope you keep going.
AurilliaSailormoonrise chapter 5 . 2/9/2002
Konichiwa!

I really like your story and hope you keep going.
Ganondorf chapter 2 . 2/4/2002
Write more so I can get my revenge!
Yucca chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
You've got some funny scenes in there, like Saria running around, trying to get ready for her birthday. One suggestion, if I may, is to find a smoother way to change scenes. It's not so bad, if done small amounts, but if you do it too much, it's going to make the story seem choppy and ruin the flow.

Saria gasped. “Really? It’s about time you two hitched the knot. Do you have enough money for a ring?” Do you mean tie the knot, or get hitched, here. It seems like you've gotten the two confused.

Ok, that's enough out of me. So far I've enjoyed the story, so keep up the good work. _