Reviews for Low Places
NicoRobin009 chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
I look forward to the squeal!
Sara chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
That's so cute! They seem like really good friends!
cam101 chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
OMG! I LOVE IT!
VikkiT chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
Wow! Great update!
Carrie chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
Aw, poor Alex!
Kendra23 chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
Good update!

I liked the past couple of chapters! I think throwing Alex's previous friends in there was a good idea-even as a filler chapter, it worked. This chapter was very well done. I like how Liv gave Alex a little more of a glance into her life, even her past by talking about her mom's drinking. I also like how Liv was very comforting to Alex as in being there for her. That's a great relationship for them to build upon as friends or whatnot. Liv's there for Alex and Alex being there for Liv!

Good job! Update soon please!
NicoRobin009 chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
Really nice bonding chapter! Update soon.
chawkchic chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
The girls are really bonding together. I feel bad for Alex's turmoil about Twinkie but hope that Olivia can help her through it all.
NicoRobin009 chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
Good chapter, Can't wait for the next chapter.
RizzoliIsles chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
Ch.9 and 10 are the same! Just thought I'd let ya know!
cam101 chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Laura chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
That's so sad for alex! Lucky liv is there to comfort her!
Kendra23 chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
Good update!

I like this story! It has the potential to do a lot in future chapters. I like how concerned Liv was for Alex in this chapter. While the flow is going very well and I don't want to give the impression that it should be rushed-but a suggestion for a future chapter idea would be, what happens when Alex sees her old friends again? Understandably one is away for a year and the other one is at a different school-but what happens if the one at a different school comes to visit Alex? How would she feel about Liv in the sense that would she automatically be friends with Liv, fell like Liv is a beneath her and Alex, or would she pretend to be friends while talking behind her back? Just a suggestion for a future chapter. For now, this was a good conflict to throw into the story because Twinkie is considered Alex's best friend (aside from Liv) at this point.

Good job! Update soon please!
Jaadde chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
Intense. Update soon.
vonego88 chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
Great update!. Poor Alex she must be feeling really bad!. I hope Twinkie is ok!. Good for Olivia to be there for Alex!.Great Work, I'll be waiting for the next chapter!.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »