Reviews for The Finer Shades of Why
MADStar529 chapter 17 . 3/7
I just really want to hug Obi-Wan right now.
MADStar529 chapter 16 . 3/7
Loved the humor.
MADStar529 chapter 12 . 3/7
Love this! Wow!
Oh gosh i usually wait till the end of the story to review but i couldnt wait! This is a really really good story so far! A whole unexplored 'what if' concept that im enjoying a whole whole lot.
The bro relationship Obi Wan and Anakin had is just the best there is in anything. No matter what the situation is they pull it off and still throw humor in there at some point.
This chapter was priceless!
Cant wait to finish! If only i was out of school tomorrow...
themergitonian chapter 1 . 2/25
huh, cool idea
"He doesn't need to become someone he doesn't have to be."
That's beautiful.
Dearest Destiny chapter 43 . 1/28
I really love how you portray Obi-Wan's struggle with the darkness, and Anakin's growth as a person. It's been wonderful reading this story.
Dearest Destiny chapter 22 . 1/26
ohmygod, the parallels between Obi-Wan now and Anakin in the RotS are so clear now
it's almost painful, reading this

obi-wan... poor obi-wan.
i feel terrible for him
Heiwa no Hato chapter 43 . 1/10
This is one of the most well-written stories that I've ever read. From the characterisation, to the plot to how you wrote out the emotions, I was really engrossed. Aside from the occasional spelling error, everything was just amazing. I also love how you didn't just disregard characters like Padme, how you made her have some action as well, and that whole loyalty/duty conflict that Cody had. Brilliant. The relationship that Anakin and Obi-wan has here is just so…deeply poignant. The story was beautiful. Thanks for writing it. :)
JesusFreak77 chapter 43 . 1/6
I don't think you will ever truly understand how much I love this fanfiction. You have the writing talent of which I have never seen on this sight. This should be a published book. This is so good. You managed 43 long chapters, and you kept every character in character and you discovered things about them that I don't even think George Lucas himself could've thought of and every twist and turn felt so RIGHT. This is so good. This is so good.
littlefists chapter 43 . 11/24/2013
Just finished rereading this story for the second time- the first was years ago and I didn't remember how it all went down, so it was a nice treat to read it again I normally avoid AU fanfics in any fandom, but you just do it so well (I've read all your Star Wars fanfics and they're all so great). Everyone is so in character and it makes for a very easy read. This fanfic was beautiful and I could really see it going down just like you wrote it, if Dooku HAD figured out Sidious's plans earlier. I absolutely LOVE the way you write Obi-Wan and Anakin. LOVE. I cannot say enough about this. It's why I read all of your fics. You write their relationship so perfectly, and really get into the meat of their father/son/brothers/best friends/partners relationship that I wish we'd seen more of in the movies. Great job. :) If you write any more SW fics, you have me on board as a faithful reader!
themetresgained chapter 43 . 11/10/2013
Holy crap this was wonderful and amazing! I think you used too many italics because I think the emotions conveyed in the words speak for themselves and to use italics so often gets very wearing in a 41 chapter story. But still. It was great. You portrayed the characters wonderfully and even managed to explore Anakin and Padme's love for each other in a more convincing way than Lucas did even though that was far from the focus of the story. Well done.
time2read chapter 40 . 11/5/2013
Wow I feel so so bad for the clones! Doesn't Anakin realize they can't override their programing. Man its so cruel they are human but forced to act like machines its like slavery!
time2read chapter 14 . 11/5/2013