Reviews for The Finer Shades of Why
AlexianBlithworth chapter 11 . 12/27/2023
To this day I still wonder, was it too much of a loss?
True, sentient the Sand People may have been but it was always a sentience with a ferality to it, I don't think culling them was a bad choice, what was, was Anakin's misplaced idea of justice and retribution.
Haley Renee chapter 43 . 10/11/2023
Amazing, amazing, AMAZING fic! I read the entire thing in about 2 days. Thank you so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 43 . 7/20/2023
AWWW! I LOVE THIS FIC! IT WAS LONG BUT WORTH IT! EVERYTHING TIED TOGETHER, IT WAS AMAZING! I mean I would have loved to see more Dooku Grandpa having a conversation with grandson Obi but it was still amazing! I nearly cried at the appearance of Cody and Rex. But and I mean I’m very sorry about what I’m about to say but HOW DARE YOU SLAG OFF CODY! CODY FOR FORCE SAKE!
TheExpertProcrastinator chapter 4 . 12/5/2022
Hi! I love your fic so very much, I've read it a bunch of times and I think it's amazing! I just have a question that I hope you can answer: Dooku seems to often refer to Obi-Wan as kind of being like his grandson, and being the last of his line. He thinks of him and Obi-Wan as having a familial connection because they are in the same lineage. But Anakin is also in the same lineage, so why does Dooku not care about him, if only because Qui-Gon was fond of Anakin as well, for the short time that he knew him? Obi-Wan is certaintly not the last of Dooku's line, because he trained Anakin, and if Ahsoka hadn't left the order, she would be in his line as well.
Nellchen chapter 43 . 12/5/2022
I don't know whether you will read this, as it is 10 years later, but I have to write at least a few words about this. It was masterfully written, and I thank you for gifting this fic to us! I loved your depiction of the character's thoughts processes, their relationships and the character growth. They felt very in-character, even though it was a AU (and an interesting one at that!). Thank you for making me feel things and for brightening my week with this! I hope you have a good life and you keep writing and loving it! :)
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/25/2022
.-..
Serleena Xath chapter 43 . 8/2/2022
I can't believe it took me 10 years to find this fanfic! It was the most wonderful thing I've ever read in my life, I've never read anything like it. I always wanted to read a fanfic with the vibe dad! obi wan and I found yours to be the purest perfection. I'm just sad because I'll probably never find a fanfic as well written and as sensitive as yours. You understood the meaning of anakin and obi wan's relationship well and you wrote it brilliantly. The affection between them and the jokes made me smile a lot.
TheExpertProcrastinator chapter 12 . 7/14/2022
great fic, but what about ahsoka? Anakin has technically raised a child, he raised Ahsoka for a long time, and he would certaintly die for her
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 6/27/2022
Well done!
BunheadBookworm chapter 25 . 6/17/2022
I’m LIVING for Obi-Wan’s hateful inner commentary
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2022
“Why, yes, Obi-Wan is certainly inclined toward the mass-murder of millions. He dabbles in the dark side occasionally, as well. And employing Dark Jedi minions? It's one of his favorite pastimes”

I loved this paragraph, it’s very funny, and it really gives us a sense of Obi-Wan’s inner voice.
Scarease chapter 1 . 3/26/2022
Consider Dooku Plan for better Galaxy through figure Sidious whole plan ,Insure that Sidious would die ,then have prosperous and just government formed .Dooku used as example to reform the Separatist Faction into proper Moral government by arrest and replacing Sidious Corrupt Corporate pawns Like Nute Gunray .
By What remember about lore Dooku never really became Sith fully it one reason that through Clone wars his eyes never became yellow he not given himself over to darkside of selfishness like .He sought to kill Sith from Within .
research chapter 1 . 11/25/2021
Sidious left him the proper clearance. Sorry, what? Why?
Kayli chapter 22 . 10/26/2021
So Ive read this story a couple time bc its my favorite story of obi-wan and anakin. but this chapter is my favoriteit just so well written, the emotional toll and the relationship. The way you have them act since Obi-Wan cant say the words and his acknowledgement of the cost but he cant let Anakin die. the turmoil- save one person you love or 5 strangers. And then Dooku wondering if broke something he shouldnt have. i think this is the best chapter. although the one where anakin confronts Obi-wan about the darkness is equally good but this chapter still tops it. great fic
Blankaccount 73737 chapter 1 . 7/1/2021
Don’t listen to that last comment. Your writing is amazing and you could go places