Reviews for The Fifth Story
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Starcakes chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Damn. That was good! :))
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Awkwardly cute & adorable!
LM22102 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Shit, SasuHina in a damn sentence! They may not go together at all, but they don't clash either. ;_; I loves eet
ilovehinata4ever chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
So cute! Hahah hinasasu rules!
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
lovely scenario
roro chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is very nice. :)
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
So cute! All the characters were really well written- I especially liked how you managed to put in the other girls without going into character-bashing territory.
Kia-B chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Luvin It.!.
Linnorria chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
i kinda wished this wasnt a one-shot. the concept is very interesting. and i love the sakuinokarin convo, LOL karin. but oh man, must you plant the image of sasuke wearing a wifebeater in my brain? gahhh!

i love this. thank you for writing it.
0namakiza0 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh the superstition about the foiur is because the chinese word for four and death sorta sound the same right? (BTW took me forever to figure it out when my mother explained it to me-I'm so dense when it comes to chinese even though it's supposed to be my language :))

I love story no need to say anything else.
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I laughed so hard picturing Sasuke as a tree and a bush. I loved the conversation between Ino, Sakura and Karin too. Stories with the female ninjas gossiping are always funny and I loved how Hinata and Sasuke's scene was so simple yet so sweet. Great job!