Reviews for Matchmaker, Matchmaker
Gwaeren chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
*snicker* Cute. Very, very cute.
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
aaaaaaaahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa poor Hotaru :D

I was amazing story :D Indeed
Gwenhwyfar1984 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This had me laughing. Poor Haruka and Usagi, lol. Mostly poor Hotaru for having to put up with it all, lol!

But...when did Setsuna become interested in girls? That kinda shocked me a bit...
Chang-Tong chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Oh my God, I almost died laughing at several parts, especially from the get-go when Haruka almost crashed the car three times. XDD This is absolutely hilarious!

Usagi, Usagi, Usagi... she's far too innocent and naive. Even I know that she and Haruka wouldn't do so well together past the flirting stage. But I really died from oxygen deprivation when she asked what a clitoris is... THAT'S how hard I was laughing. XD I got tears in my eyes, too.

.Angry lesbian in the men's toilets... XDD That line cracked me up. It's not everyday you hear about that. But Haruka can make it look totally awesome, even though she's tecnically a female too. She makes masculine-enough-to-be-mistaken-as-a-guy lesbian females look awesome, overall. 8D XD

Poor Pluto... got dragged into Michiru's scheme. But I feel sorry fr Hotaru more: she has too many uncomfortable moments in here...

/"You two…Have fun." She said it in a doubtful tone, as if she wasn't sure whether she'd return to find them naked and sated or in tears and not speaking to each other./

That, and very much at the end. XDDD Poor, poor Hotaru indeed. Sometimes it's unfortunate to not be as naive as her outward appearance portrays her to be.

Overall, I enjoyed this fic very much, and I'm glad that Michiru and Haruka FINALLY got their feelings out into the open like that. XD

Faved!
noraily chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh god that was hilarious ! I laughed so hard reading some of the lines that I nearly choked to death ! Thank you for this, you really made my day !
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This was not only sweet, tense, and exciting, it was also funny as hell a lot of the time, AND in-character (although I'd thought that Michiru and Haruka had been a couple way before Stars, way before we even met them in fact - but this way this was written made it work very well). I always did love this coupling.

Hopefully we'll see more from you soon. I haven't read much of your stuff yet, but what I have read was great.
Kapleon chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Sorry for reviewing so late...but I really enjoyed this story. It was hilarious and you totally captured Haruka's (and company's) very plausible frustration over Michiru.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing more of your work. :)
Namice chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Great story! I was laughing so much when I read that Haruka scared out Michirus dates, I love that idea!
Its a wonderful & sweet story, I really enjoyed reading
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
lol, ah the trouble with Matchmaking... heh still, the one-shot left so much more things to explore...like Setsuna's girlfriend, and Makoto need abit of loving too! :)
Sadako Mcfly chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
AHUEHEAUHEAUEHAUEU Ok, ok, Usagi has got to be the best character here xD And it doesn't even need to be a story about her! xDD
Komett chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this story had me laughing out loud here at my desk! Which isn't good since it's night and my family is asleep :P

Great story! Funny as hell!
Dawnlight-6 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Thanks to everyone who has reviewed so far - I'm glad you're all enjoying the story!

Wow, a long review with a lot of questions. Truly, I didn't have anyone in particular in mind that Pluto was seeing - if you'd like to imagine Beryl, feel free, though that makes me feel kind of sorry for poor Pluto.

Yes, poor Mamoru, I never found him that interesting as a character, but Michiru is very mean to him!

In the dinner scene, Michiru is just trying in a very well meaning but terribly inappropriate way to recommend Haruka as a partner...I really wouldn't think of any woman as a wh*re, regardless of whether she sleeps around or not, and I wouldn't intentionally portray a woman that way in one of my stories, but readers are obviously going to have their own interpretations of events.

Hmm, yes, the clit thing was kind of born of the huge, huge number of lesbian sex scenes I've come across (not just in fanfic, but everywhere) where the authors seem to have no conception of what women actually do in bed. Mysterious indeed.

I actually can't write comedy stories very often - I wish I could - but this one turned out okay.

Thanks again to all of my readers and reviewers!

(Oh, review settings are now changed so anyone can review - that was an oversight on my part with the settings).
Mantaray chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Nice story. Thanks for making my day ;)
John Galt the III chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I loved it when Michiru came right out and asked Haruka when was the last time she got laid. I swear to you, sometimes people around me get so pissy, I want to right out ask them the exact same question. Getting laid solves all of life's problems. There wouldn't be war if everybody just got laid. I found it absolutely hilarious when you demoted Mamoru into nothing but a sperm donor. I agree, who would want Mamoru when they can have Haruka.

I know Michiru was trying her best to sell Haruka to Usagi, but when Michiru starting talking about how good Haruka was in bed, how many women she bedded, her experiences in the sack; though her intentions may be well, she made Haruka sound like a wh*re! I don't know if you wrote the scene that way, though that's how I interpreted the scene. It was pretty awesome.

Its common among new couples to mate like bunnies; I wouldn't want to be in the same house as them, when they're humping loudly in the next room. I really felt that Hotaru and Usagi was written in this story as comedic relief. It was pure comedic gold with Usagi not knowing what a cl*toris is. You know your in the crapper when you're asking a child younger than you what a cl*t is. That the thing with the internet, can now answer all of life's mystifying questions: including what a cl*t is.

From the story I could tell you have quite a sense of humor, which is always a good quality to have being a writer, and something that I truly appreciate. I have to say that I'm extremely impressed. This story, though a one-shot, was extremely long and yet you manage to do so spelling and grammatically error free. This is an extremely difficult feat to accomplish (I know first hand), so good job! Must have take you a crazy as* long time to edit. I'm look forward to reading your other story. Enough blabbing from me now.

PS: Who were you referring to in the Silver Millennium that Pluto was seeing? I don't know why but I had a feeling you were referring to Beryl. Just a hunch.
M chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This was a very cute and funny. Lol