Reviews for Matchmaker, Matchmaker

Loved it. I feel bad for Makoto though where's her happy ending? :(
sailormoon chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I love how Haruka has been threatening all of Michiru dates :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
YES Michiru and Haruka are the best also poor Hotaru.
Gwaeren chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
*snicker* Cute. Very, very cute.
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
aaaaaaaahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa poor Hotaru :D

I was amazing story :D Indeed
Gwenhwyfar1984 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This had me laughing. Poor Haruka and Usagi, lol. Mostly poor Hotaru for having to put up with it all, lol!

But...when did Setsuna become interested in girls? That kinda shocked me a bit...
Chang-Tong chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Oh my God, I almost died laughing at several parts, especially from the get-go when Haruka almost crashed the car three times. XDD This is absolutely hilarious!

Usagi, Usagi, Usagi... she's far too innocent and naive. Even I know that she and Haruka wouldn't do so well together past the flirting stage. But I really died from oxygen deprivation when she asked what a clitoris is... THAT'S how hard I was laughing. XD I got tears in my eyes, too.

.Angry lesbian in the men's toilets... XDD That line cracked me up. It's not everyday you hear about that. But Haruka can make it look totally awesome, even though she's tecnically a female too. She makes masculine-enough-to-be-mistaken-as-a-guy lesbian females look awesome, overall. 8D XD

Poor Pluto... got dragged into Michiru's scheme. But I feel sorry fr Hotaru more: she has too many uncomfortable moments in here...

/"You two…Have fun." She said it in a doubtful tone, as if she wasn't sure whether she'd return to find them naked and sated or in tears and not speaking to each other./

That, and very much at the end. XDDD Poor, poor Hotaru indeed. Sometimes it's unfortunate to not be as naive as her outward appearance portrays her to be.

Overall, I enjoyed this fic very much, and I'm glad that Michiru and Haruka FINALLY got their feelings out into the open like that. XD

noraily chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh god that was hilarious ! I laughed so hard reading some of the lines that I nearly choked to death ! Thank you for this, you really made my day !
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This was not only sweet, tense, and exciting, it was also funny as hell a lot of the time, AND in-character (although I'd thought that Michiru and Haruka had been a couple way before Stars, way before we even met them in fact - but this way this was written made it work very well). I always did love this coupling.

Hopefully we'll see more from you soon. I haven't read much of your stuff yet, but what I have read was great.
Kapleon chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Sorry for reviewing so late...but I really enjoyed this story. It was hilarious and you totally captured Haruka's (and company's) very plausible frustration over Michiru.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing more of your work. :)
Namice chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Great story! I was laughing so much when I read that Haruka scared out Michirus dates, I love that idea!
Its a wonderful & sweet story, I really enjoyed reading
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
lol, ah the trouble with Matchmaking... heh still, the one-shot left so much more things to Setsuna's girlfriend, and Makoto need abit of loving too! :)
Sadako Mcfly chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
AHUEHEAUHEAUEHAUEU Ok, ok, Usagi has got to be the best character here xD And it doesn't even need to be a story about her! xDD
Komett chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this story had me laughing out loud here at my desk! Which isn't good since it's night and my family is asleep :P

Great story! Funny as hell!