Reviews for Destiny
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I loved how you portrayed Michiru's feelings before and after meeting Haruka.

The way you described their relationship development was great.

Amazing story :)
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This was such an excellent take on Michiru and Haruka's lives and growing relationship! I love it. Straight to my favorites.
fanii punk chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was beautiful.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is a great Haruka/Michiru fic also one of the longest one shots I've read in a while this is indeed quite well written and you've portrayed Haruka and Michiru flawlessly.

Also if you think about it destiny is not etched in stone it is defined by our actions.
Pawnee15 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Totally worth reading! So nice how you wraped up this story around the anime. I always apprecciate HaruMichi get together stories.
jesi ki kage chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was awesome! i am very please with how the plot actually worked the cannon storyline in completely. very well done. -Jesi Ki Kage
Gwaeren chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Just as lovely as the other stories of yours I've read. Yet again, you've impressed me - a great deal, actually. I hope you never stop writing!
Ninaeva chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
very beautiful story, I enjoyed it very much :)
studiocanopuslove chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I just reread this story and I forgot how good it was! Your writing is fantastic!

It is a lengthy story and it must have taken a while to write but I like how the quality of the writing was great throughout the entire thing.

The characters thoughts and actions fit them so well and this is totally my headcannon! I love you!
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
My god! U have wove the parts of the SM and your ideas perfectly in this story :D This is surely how I see their story had unwind from the day they first met :D

hank you ! I really enjoyed this very very much

Many greetings :)
ElleJei chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This is wonderful. It's an amazing idea and wonderfully written. I've already put it on my favorites list and have no doubt I'll be re-reading it many times in the future.
DandelionKing chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This was beautiful, and perfect. I love the sensuality and michiru's courage and even haruka's hesitation. thank you for writing this.
Nightfall5029 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This story is amazing. Extremely well-written, and their emotions are so easy to understand and I could picture it all in my head. I loved their interactions, and how their love just came about slowly, but so naturally. This is one of my favorites...hands down. Again, amazing job. :)
imjce chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
w-w-w-w-w-w-e-e-e-e-e-e-e...I finally got around to reading this, crazy hectic workload lately. I thought Michiru had balls to come right out and tell her parents, friend (singular, Elza only), and classmates of her preference for women; if only it could be this easy in reality. I've always wondered how Neptune knows so much her mission, the Silence, & all senshi related matters. Neptune wasn't awaken much earlier than Uranus, but she's more informed. You think Neptune had to take like a 40 hr seminar to complete her senshi training, with the whole nine yards of quizzes, and exams, and a term paper complete with a dissertation...if Neptune didn't pass, she couldn't be certified to keep her henshin stick. That's how it would play out in my crazy mind.

I liked it, the story had a wonderful fluidity, sticking to the original story arc yet simultaneously inputting your own little rendition to events. Awesomeness. w-w-w-w-w-w-e-e-e-e-e...
Ragao Datnarv chapter 1 . 3/20/2010