Reviews for Destiny
Lackan chapter 1 . 10/18
This author has a tumblr. Maybe it would have been better if I didn't bother checking it. On the very first page was this post: dawnlight6 dot tumblr dot com forward slash post/150327881921/really-all-heterosexuals-are-boring-im-sorry

The author had posted someone else's statement and added "it's true ... all hets are boring."

I hope the author was just joking. But I fear the author may not have been. I had thought this an above-average fanfic writer. But this is a very parochial and provincial mindset. It's sad to find this author ready to dismiss and judge the majority of people in this world based _WHAT_ they were born as, and not on _WHO_ they are. This type of mindset is a major cause of subjugation. Subjugation of women, minority groups for sexual orientation, race, national origin, religion, disabilities, ...

You may or may not care what the authors of the stories you read are like. If you do, maybe check out the tumblr before deciding if to read this story.
Lackan chapter 1 . 9/30
"Does destiny choose us, or do we choose our destiny?"

A meaningful tale.

Does it matter if, at the end, what we chose was what was supposed to have happened?
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I loved this. It was perfect.
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I loved how you portrayed Michiru's feelings before and after meeting Haruka.

The way you described their relationship development was great.

Amazing story :)
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This was such an excellent take on Michiru and Haruka's lives and growing relationship! I love it. Straight to my favorites.
fanii punk chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was beautiful.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is a great Haruka/Michiru fic also one of the longest one shots I've read in a while this is indeed quite well written and you've portrayed Haruka and Michiru flawlessly.

Also if you think about it destiny is not etched in stone it is defined by our actions.
Pawnee15 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Totally worth reading! So nice how you wraped up this story around the anime. I always apprecciate HaruMichi get together stories.
jesi ki kage chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was awesome! i am very please with how the plot actually worked the cannon storyline in completely. very well done. -Jesi Ki Kage
Gwaeren chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Just as lovely as the other stories of yours I've read. Yet again, you've impressed me - a great deal, actually. I hope you never stop writing!
Ninaeva chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
very beautiful story, I enjoyed it very much :)
studiocanopuslove chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I just reread this story and I forgot how good it was! Your writing is fantastic!

It is a lengthy story and it must have taken a while to write but I like how the quality of the writing was great throughout the entire thing.

The characters thoughts and actions fit them so well and this is totally my headcannon! I love you!
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
My god! U have wove the parts of the SM and your ideas perfectly in this story :D This is surely how I see their story had unwind from the day they first met :D

hank you ! I really enjoyed this very very much

Many greetings :)
ElleJei chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This is wonderful. It's an amazing idea and wonderfully written. I've already put it on my favorites list and have no doubt I'll be re-reading it many times in the future.
DandelionKing chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This was beautiful, and perfect. I love the sensuality and michiru's courage and even haruka's hesitation. thank you for writing this.