Reviews for The First Time
Writtenaspr chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oh , that is so hard to have to do.
Having a pet is not always...
It is part of the ability to love wisely, but so difficult.
daisycb chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I've been through it and IS heartbreaking. I still cry when I look at her picture.
Kerrald x chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I'm sorry about your cat :( This is a beautiful piece of writing
The Dark Insomniac chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aww! Very sweet story!
I'm very sorry for your loss as well. Its heartbreaking to lose an animal especially when they're basically a member of the family!
monkeemary chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Lovely story - thank you for writing and sharing it. And though it's been over two years, I am sorry about your cat. We had one also that lived to twenty. When they have been an integral part of your life for that long, it's hard to say goodbye 3
MissVivianVix chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I'm so sorry about your cat...

This piece however is just beautiful.

So thank you for making it so perfect and just beautiful(:
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Poignant and a wondrous splendour, thank you.
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
kind of amazing.

thank you.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
You let Potter hex me in the shack.

-Actually, that's movie canon-in the books all three of them hexed him. Just sayin'.

But at least in this story she did not leave him to die.

Well done.
shoestring potato chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was beautifully written. Thank you.
Breeze Featherhawk chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This is such beautiful writing. It's as if these people were real. And you write with such elegance and grace. You keep me coming back for more. Please, keep writing. Don't tease us readers and wait a year to write.

I yearn for more of your writing, just as much as I miss the whole cast of Harry Potter as they reach the end of their last epic adventure.

Please do not torture me! Keep writing! It's agonizingly painful!
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I've placed every fic that's eligable for my C2 into it. You are now also on author alert, so I can put any further Snape fics in as they happen. xD
amburnikole chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
just wonderful!
Myra Cullen chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
That was a lovely story, and a moving tribute to the beloved pet that shared your life. I hope time is healing your loss.

Warm hugs for a talented writer!

C.
goblinphantomgirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is wonderful. So full of passion and eloquence. I'm sorry for your loss and i can see your emotions very evidently in this story. It is very well done :) God Bless xx