Reviews for A Series of Events
Random Reviewer the 2nd chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
this right here is my favorite 3
BobtheFrog chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
GAH! These are so fantastically wonderful! YOU MUST WRITE MORE! I am so in love with your writing and your characterization is spot on...absolutely brilliant. LOVE!
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I love this!

Your writing style is brilliant! You really get the way they work! Please continue!
Infinite Stupidity chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
I didn't really understand Animal as well as I probably should have. . . werewolf? Why was Reginald madder than before? I understand he must have been hunting it or something. . . love all these little drabbles, hope you keep it up! :)
missylaroux chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
these stories are amazing :) gave me chills! i love your writing style, i hope you continue
Pheonix Autumn chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
update!plz!
Sar-kaz-m chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
Hm, this sounds like it could be the teaser for an entire stand alone fic...

Please keep going with the Hatter 25, I'm loving these. (and they're feeding my need to do the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast when I visit WDW in December...)

Cheers!

CK
XKrystalLightManX chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
I love 't wait for more
Nathalorial chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
O.o This is epic! XD Especially chapter 5. Clean. keep going, this is good, and i remmber seeing the hatter 25 on dA, so this should be really interesting!
Mad-Like-A-Hatter chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
I absolutely love Bri and Rain's WCMI, so when I found this I had to read and I'm glad I did. The characterization in this is great and the scenes are sweet/fun to read.

Can't wait to see what's next :)
ChaosAngel4us chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Aw, cute. I shall hope for more soon. You're an excellent writer!
NaomiGrace chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
This is a very good WCMI story; I really like how you've portrayed both Alice and Reginald in it. It really sticks to the personalities Bri and Rain have created for them. Your writing is lovely, and I really enjoy your descriptions. And these two discussing children and parenting is just too cute! )

I look forward to more! D
quamquam20 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Love this one too! Reg rambling about cake while Alice just keeps walking is so them. Great job :)
quamquam20 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This is such a cute scene! It's very quiet and sweet, and the end is just perfect.