Reviews for Star Fox: A Quest for Meaning
Phemon13 chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
"Cyaneous fowl"... someone's been rooting in the thesaurus recently huh? XD good so far!
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 14 . 9/17/2010
Sword: This was amazing! Five stars! The fluff is like sweet, sweet cotton candy for me and it's awesome!

Uh, pretty much what she said. It was great. The only nitpick I can ever make was a few misspelled words, but that's par for the course most of the time. It was a good story, very believable, and everyone seemed in character. So much so that I've been using this story as an example recently of how to write these two in character. So all in all, good job.

Sword: Great job!
DrSargeMD chapter 14 . 4/28/2010
Ha! Now that's how a Starfox fic is suppose to to read. Excellent characterization, happy anding, and most importantly, Fox & Krystal are together! Sure, there are some things I woulda done differently, like grammer and wording and such... But as a whole, you tend to forget all that stuff when a stroy like this is presented. Bravo. Encore!
Swordoftruthandlove chapter 14 . 4/20/2010
this is honestly the most amazing story ive read in a while. perfect story, you could be a novelist if you wanted.
DrSargeMD chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
Hey, that may be what you think, but I found this chapter to be enjoyable! Keep up the good work!
Rain Fox chapter 14 . 4/19/2010
Happy ending! The story was a little too sentimental for my own liking, but it was fun to read. Only odd thing is that question Marcus asked Fox. It was a deep question for a 5-year old kid!
Zythxx chapter 14 . 4/19/2010
That was a great ending to an even greater story! :D Hope to see more from you soon!
Rain Fox chapter 11 . 4/17/2010
O_O Oh my God, in all those places? XD ROFL!
Rain Fox chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
Hm, I don't think it sucks. It's not relevant to the plot, that's all. Nevertheless, what you said means that I'm going to see a better effort from now on, and hence better chapters.
Zythxx chapter 13 . 4/16/2010
Well That was a very nice chapter Oh lol so the main story is done? Hope the Prologue comes soon ;)
Rain Fox chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
"Why did I ever force her to leave?" Fox seems to forget that he did it to protect her.

"It made him feel human" What? Yeah sometimes I feel like an animal, but, I don't think THAT makes sense...

Cute reunion :3 Really good. Reading the rest.
Rain Fox chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Really? Well you surely have an emotional cocktail here XD! Nah, I'm serious, it's a great story. Only thing is, as I read this I've been feeling it somewhat rushed so far. Maybe a little more ice between them two would have worked nicely, along with a bit longer warming-up process. But, what's done's done, and like I said, the story's not bad in any way.
Rain Fox chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Heh, that's cute, and odd! Really, he nearly kills her and a minute later he's crying over her. Fox's a compulsive person. Reading the rest... beep... beep, XD!
Rain Fox chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
No, not bad, in any way. Pretty interesting really, I'll keep reading.
bryan mccloud chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
i wanna see this story to the end...update...update...update..._