Reviews for Unspoken
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aww. They're so cute. They need to get together...lol Great drabble! D
Hiphuggers2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This was so cute! I just watched the episode because I was traveling last night so after I watched the episode I went straight to fanfic and read this!
Ceetee chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I think the "You are my friend" was her just being sincere, I mean after all..he has done so much for her. To me the whole "no" thing I think is just her believing he is way more then just a friend, you could sort of tell in the way she said "No", she wasn't joking with him, she wasn't being nasty or anything, she was being 100% is just being a wuss like him and not saying how they feel!

The whole "my date cancelled" to me is just their typical banter, I think it's pretty obvious since she got rescued they haven't been seeing anyone at all, they bring it up as a joke but you can somewhat tell that they n' try tell each other in ways that they are just joking about there being anyone else. I still think they are trying to walk on egg shells around each other, and don't know how to get closer to each other.

I think the dialogue was brilliant at the end of the episode, it says so much without even saying that many words. What was she trying to say at the end? To me it was her about to ask if he was being serious about the date part. Ziva was smiling and doing the typical Ziva thing so it's obvious she was lying about it, but I swear she was about to ask him if what he said was true, but chickened out.

Haha but who knows what she was about to say honestly, it could be a number of things, obviously it was going to be something serious and be a question to him. Aside from that who knows (

ah it will do my head in
goldiloks chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
OMFG! this scene needs to DIE! omg. i just watched this episode and am SO ANGRY about this scene! i'm like still shaking. it's so not fair! i just... GAH!

sorry. i'm a little worked up about this. it's been 5 long years. i think i'm going to go watch under covers and cry for what should be...

OH, RIGHT. a review. sorry. i actually love this ficlet. it's so way perfect and spot on. like i could totally see Ziva thinking all these things. i love scene specific-fics, and this one is very well written and in character. excellent job!
CMW2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I haven't been watching the show for a while but from the sounds of this and lot of the other new fics, I may just have to get back into it. I really hope that this season will be the season for Tony and Ziva, even if they don't together. I'm looking more for a resolution now than a bona fide relationship...although, it would be nice. Good fic.
natsien chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
love it :D
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
the hesitation just left me going crazy! :D i wonder what she was going to say. but i think i may like it better not knowing even if it's driving me crazy haha. :)

great fic, i've missed fic from you! :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Pretty much my take on it too.

Good job getting it into words!

I think he could tell she was lying too.

Especially the way she said "no."
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I wish the scene would have lasted just a little while longer in the episode. :\ Nice little story
zatl chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I was probably looking way too into it, but in that particular scene, my mind analyzed it in a way so that Tony had kinda looked at him and Ziva watching the movie together as a date of sorts, and that when she said that her date canceled, it made him think he was her second choice, and kinda put out of his mind the idea of it being a date, therefore he didn't have a date anymore, and that his date "canceled" on him, just not in the normal sense of the word canceled... I don't know if you understood any of that, and, like I said, I was probably just reading too much into it. but anyway, still, great story. cute. nice job.
zats chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Good rendition of the movie scene at work. Like yours cause it shows what each is feeling. More please.