Reviews for NCIS: An Alternate Reality
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 1/15
Very good. The character changes are really great. Imean, a confident team leading Tim, Jenny, I felt was just Jenny without the burdens of being director, Jimmy as director (a masterstroke), Gibbs as computer expert (ex marine couldn't be described by geek regardless). Tony as tony, Kate as Kate(pretty much)and Ziva unchanged were also very strategic and wise non changes. A very interesting and entertaining story. More adventures with them would be greatly welcomed, but after seven years certainly not expected. Thanks for a quick and amusind distraction. LPP
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
That was so much fun!
Charity chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Amazing is the only word to describe this :-) :-). Alternative reality stories are my favorite type of stories! I like how you described Ziva, and Gibbs as a computer tech is funny because he is so illiterate with computers. In one episode he shot a computer to shut down a hacker trying to hack the Pentagon!:-) :-)
Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
More please.
Lower chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I thought it could use a little bit more DiNozzo humor but it was a great story
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
OOH that was good - and I love star trek which made it really really good...
Listener234 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I like these teams.

Are there more stories about them?
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
very interesting, i greatly enjoyed seeing the differences in the characters based on their new backgrounds, but were still the same basic people. well done.
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
definitely an alternate reality.. but I really loved it. the girls team meshing with the guys was really great and I really loved mcgee in charge. _
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
i love this story, tim in charge, and he let jenny take the lead but only till she mess up
Sophie Ranier chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
O.o interseting...

please continue:D
vrukalakos chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
You didn't tell me you put this on...and added to it! How could you? lol. I'm just kidding. Story is off to a great start! Yay!

Send some of your plot bunnies my way, my story is sinking at the moment lol.